Posted on 2019-10-08, by everest555.
$99.99 | Created by Tomas George | Last updated 6/2019
Duration: 2 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 2.1 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 32 lectures
What you'll learn
Music business concepts such as copyright and royalities
Where all of the royalties come from and how to collect them all!
How to get started as an independent music artist
How music streaming works
Keen to learn the ins and outs of the Modern Music Business
Still scratching your head over things like copyright, royalties, and publishing?
Not sure where all of the money comes from?
We get it, and that's why we made this course.
This course is for independent music artists and producers looking to pursue a career in the new music business.
After taking this course, you will feel more confident and better informed when navigating the ever-complex business of music.
Until now, you have probably tried to Google many of these industry concepts, but came away even more confused!
Or, you have found many resources, but they don't explain how things work today.
If this sounds like you, then we are here to help!
Who are your instructors?
Tomas George is a Music Producer and Best Selling Udemy Instructor with over 80,000 students enrolled.
Christopher Carvalho runs Unlock Your Sound out of the UK, helping up-and-coming music artists like you, create and release their music online.
This course covers the essentials of the new and ever-changing music industry:
Facebook and Youtube monetisation
...and much more!
Anyone who is looking to build a career in music, must understand the above. If you don't, then this course is perfect for you.
So go ahead and click the enrol button, and we'll see you in lesson 1!
Christopher and Tomas
Who this course is for:
Independent music artists, producers, and songwriters
Anyone looking to pursue a Career in the new Music Industry
- Ebooks list page : 41521
- 2020-01-03Diy Music Business 101 Learn About The New Music Industry
- 2019-10-24DIY Music Business 101 Learn about the New Music Industry
- 2019-10-08DIY Music Business 101 - Learn about the New Music Industry
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2011-08-22Testament - The New Order
- 2019-09-11Business 101 Learn All About Business Acquisitions In 2019
- 2019-08-03Business 101 Learn All About Business Acquisitions in 2019
- 2019-07-25Business 101 Learn All About Business Acquisitions in 2019
- 2014-05-27The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing
- 2014-05-23The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing
- 2014-05-03The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing (repost)
- 2012-06-07DC Comics: The New 52 - Week 1
- 2012-05-17The Truth About The New Rules of Business
- 2012-05-12The Truth About The New Rules of Business [Repost]
- 2012-03-20The New Flora of the Volcanic Island of Krakatau By Ernst Alfred, A.C. Seward
- 2012-01-23The Truth About the New Rules of Business Writing
- 2012-01-15Watershed Management for Potable Water Supply: Assessing the New York City Strategy - Committee To Review The New York City Watershed Management Strategy, National Research Council, Nati
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.