Posted on 2019-09-22, updated at 2019-09-23, by BaDshaH786.
File size: 43.2 MB
DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer is an audio input to audio output router/mixer with support of Direct Sound, WASAPI and ASIO modes. Any type and number of audio inputs can be routed to any type of audio output with matrix mixing, VST DSP plugin support, 11 band equalizer and recording option. ASIO output mixer is optionally multi-threaded to achieve lowest possible latency for high resolution 96/192KHz output with DSPs as well. Equalizer, matrix mixing and VST DSPs have a preset system to store and recall settings. DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer can start automaticaly with Windows with last used settings.
Basic steps for using DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer:
In the upper-center part of the window select an output device. To the right set the desired format and click 'Enable'.
In the left part of the window select an input device. To the right (center of the entire window) select the input's desired format and click 'Enable'. The selected input device will start playing on the previously selected output device. The input device is always enabled through the last selected output device. It's possible to enable multiple input devices for 1 output device, but only 1 output is supported for an input device.
To access the 3 FXes on the bottom select an input or output device from the list. The last selected input or output device will be affected. The lower panel's groupbox caption displays the currently selected device's name (input ot output).
For example to apply an equalizer to the device, set the EQ track bars and click on 'Enable'. Of course the parameters can be changed on the fly too.
Input and output channel/device 'format' settings may have no effect. This is always so with WASAPI and with ASIO devices' channel count. Input and output ASIO devices will always have the maximum number of channels supported, ASIO pair channels will be always stereo. After enabling the device/channel the actual format is displayed below the set option. To set WASAPI devices' formats, please use the Windows audio devices control panel.
ASIO: if the output is skipping increase the ASIO device's buffer size. It's possible to access the ASIO device's configuration window by enabling the device then right mouse clicking on the device name and selecting 'ASIO Control Panel...'. Restart DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer after changing the setting. If your computer's CPU has power saving functionality (the CPU is throtled when idle) adjust the CPU power saving option in Windows control panel to 50% or higher if the output is still skipping. A little CPU time can be saved with middle mouse button clicking on the input/output peak value number. This disables the peak calculation process. The fastest CPU (as of January 2017) is the Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.20GHz for the application. For ASIO output, if multi-threaded processing is enabled in settings, a CPU with more cores is more optimal.
VST DSP: to bring up the plugin's configuration window double click on the plugin's name. To reset it's settings right mouse click on the plugin's name and from the menu select 'Reset Plugin To Defaults (disable)'.
It is advised to always work in 32 bit float sample format mode when dealing with input and output channels/devices. Recording may be set to any desired format, the sample data will be converted to the set format for recording.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 41386
- 2019-09-23DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer 18.104.22.168 (x64)
- 2019-11-013delite DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer v22.214.171.124
- 2019-10-273delite DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer 126.96.36.199
- 2019-03-25DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer 188.8.131.52 Beta
- 2019-03-10DS WASAPI ASIO Router Mixer 184.108.40.206 Beta
- 2011-09-23The Wood Whisperer Guild - Router Based Inlay
- 2019-11-07Router Magic Jigs, Fixtures, and Tricks to Unleash Your Router's Full Potential
- 2019-11-07Program4Pc DJ Music Mixer 8.2 Multilingual
- 2019-11-07Program4Pc DJ Music Mixer v8.2 Multilingual
- 2019-11-06Vue.js Build a Full Stack App with Firebase, Vuex and Router
- 2019-11-06Easy Audio Mixer 2.5.0 macOS
- 2019-11-01Packt Hands On React Router
- 2019-10-31Vue.js Build a Full Stack App with Firebase, Vuex and Router
- 2019-10-30Router Joinery with Gary Rogowski
- 2019-10-28Basic Router Jigs with Ron Fox
- 2019-10-21Hands On React Router
- 2019-09-30Lynda Learning Cisco CLI Router Configuration
- 2019-09-27Hands-On React Router
- 2019-09-09Vue JS 2 - The Complete Guide (incl. Vue Router & Vuex) (Updated 082019)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.