Posted on 2013-09-22. By anonymous.
English | 2013 | ISBN: 1482543958 | ISBN-13: 9781482543957 | 178 pages | PDF | 13,1 MB
The first half is a selection of sixty Bhagavad Gita verses in a question and answer format chosen for their practical application to facilitate nondual awakening. Includes word-by-word Sanskrit, transliteration, and translation into English, with summary sentences and commentary.
Topics covered include the nature of Self, dying, practices for and obstacles to nondual awakening, dealing w/desires, renunciation or not, faith, steps in awakening, likelihood of success in awakening, affecting/changing the world, moods, being disrespected, working effectively and fully in the everyday world, free will and control, surrender and letting go, and the bliss of awakening. The second half is a "Dialogues" section which gives dialogues in a question and answer format with practitioners on key elements and questions of the Bhagavad Gita as it applies to nondual awakening. This includes sections on free-will, practice and awakening in everyday life w/full-time job and family, surrender, sin and karma, cognitive neuroscience, quantum physics, stopping thoughts, dealing with anger, self-inquiry, and obstacles to and experiences of nondual awakening.
- Ebooks list page : 23286
- 2019-05-06Dancing Beyond Thought Bhagavad Gita Verses and Dialogues on Awakening
- 2019-03-24Dancing Beyond Thought Bhagavad Gita Verses and Dialogues on Awakening
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Spirituality and Indian Psychology: Lessons from the Bhagavad-Gita (International and Cultural Psychology) - Removed
- 2011-05-31Spirituality and Indian Psychology: Lessons from the Bhagavad-Gita (International and Cultural Psychology)
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Political Thought in Action: The Bhagavad Gita and Modern India
- 2020-03-21The Bhagavad Gita: A New Translation and Study Guide (The Oxford Centre for Hindu Studies Mandala Publishing Series)
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Beyond Slavery: Overcoming Its Religious and Sexual Legacies (Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Bhagavad Gita for Modern Times: Secrets to Attaining Inner Peace and Harmony
- 2017-08-08The Bhagavad-Gita for the Modern Reader : History, Interpretations and Philosophy
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Beyond Slavery: Overcoming Its Religious and Sexual Legacies (Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice)
- 2013-04-18Spirituality and Indian Psychology: Lessons from the Bhagavad-Gita [Repost]
- 2011-11-14[FSO] Bhagavad Gita Classes Chapters 10 11 and 12 - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-01Bhagavad Gita Classes: Chapters 10, 11 and 12
- 2011-10-17Bhagavad Gita Classes Chapters 7, 8 and 9
- 2011-10-16Bhagavad Gita Classes: Chapters 7, 8 and 9
- 2011-10-09Bhagavad gita Classes Chapters 4, 5 and 6
- 2011-10-09Bhagavad gita Classes: Chapters 4, 5 and 6
- 2011-08-22Beyond Slavery: Overcoming Its Religious and Sexual Legacies (Black Religion/Womanist Thought/Social Justice)
- 2011-03-24Spirituality and Indian Psychology: Lessons from the Bhagavad-Gita
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.