Posted on 2018-12-18, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Confidently use the most crucial Excel functions and techniques for analysis
Correctly use the appropriate charts in Excel
Apply analysis techniques to datasets in Excel
Manipulate and prep datasets in Excel
Build presentation ready dashboards in Excel
Create your own formulas in Excel
Turn real world data into business insights in Excel
You should be able to use a PC or Mac at the beginner level
You should have access to Microsoft Excel 2011 or later
Ibadullah Khalil - 5 Stars
ï¿½A great instructor and guide for the course. All topics were well driven and to the point with no gibberish language used to make it difficult for the learners just like other instructors. A highly recommended course for every beginner who aims to become a data analystï¿½
Jianyong Chen - 5 Stars
ï¿½This is one of the best course I took on Udemy so far. The instructors explained everything in detail and there are practices after each section. Make sure you download all the files, practice on your own, and you will learn a lot. Highly recommend!ï¿½
Every business generates data. But whether you're able to turn that into useful insights depends on your ability to process, manipulate, and ultimately translate that data.
Whether you're working for a company or running your own, being able to make better decisions requires you to be able to analyze and interpret data.
What data do you need? How do you prep that data? How do you analyze it to answer specific questions?
In this course, we're going to show you step-by-step, exactly how to do that, by starting with the very basics.
Why Microsoft Excel?
This course is as much about Excel, if not more, than data analysis concepts and techniques. Why?
Excel is still the most popular tool used by analysts in all industries, across all roles. It's used by financial analysts, marketing analysts, sales analysts, and of course, data analysts.
Yes, there are many tools out there but if you learn and master the core concepts and techniques of data analysis in Excel, you'll be able to apply your knowledge to a broad range of applications.
Donï¿½t underestimate Excel--a single worksheet can technically hold more than 17 BILLION data points (granted, it will make your computer REALLY slow). Fortunately, most of us running analysis will need to process far fewer data points than that. Still, it speaks to the power of the program.
Maurizio Zippo - 5 Stars
ï¿½This is one of the best course I have ever taken and thoroughly enjoyed. Highly recommended if you want to brush up your existing Excel Skills and to learn how to build some complicated formulae. The Pivot Table and Charts were something I always struggled with but thanks to Symon and Travis' explanations they are now so easy to use every day at work, saving me tonnes of time! Many Thanks Symon and Travis for putting together this great course you are my Excel heroes! The case studies on Cryptocurrency and The Start Up Market are absolute gems! I can't wait to get started with your next course.ï¿½
Why learn from us?
By signing up with us, you will be learning from two instructors with a combined 35 years of relevant experience across a wide range of analyst roles.
Travis has been a digital marketer, investor, and entrepreneur for 20 years. Heï¿½s led growth in Asia for Groupon and even helped build Excel when he was as an engineer at Microsoft. He is a data analysis and data visualization expert who pulls from his industry experience to teach some of the advanced data analysis topics youï¿½ll find in this course.
Symon has been interpreting and analyzing data for 15 years. He has served as a financial analyst, marketing analyst, and even head of marketing analytics across half a dozen industries. If you look at his other courses on Udemy, you'll see that he is an Excel and analysis ninja, having taught nearly 100,000 students with over 6000 reviews.
Together, weï¿½ve pulled directly from our personal experience and put everything we could into this course. In fact, all of the case studies youï¿½ll find inside are inspired by real-world projects weï¿½ve worked on.
What if I don't have any data analysis or Excel background?
No worries! This is why we start with the very basics in our foundational sections, which is designed to get you familiar with Excel before we move on to more advanced topics. You can be a complete beginner and take this course. It might sometimes feel like you're drinking out of a fire hose, but if you put in the time and effort we promise youï¿½ll see results by following our course and doing the exercises.
We then progressively increase the difficulty as you move along in the course, culminating in advanced techniques taught through our case studies.
If you do have an Excel background, you can skip or skim through the foundational sections and move directly into the more advanced topics.
Stephen Dias - 5 Stars
ï¿½If you're trying to learn the foundations of excel this course is all you need.ï¿½
Brandon Parker - 5 Stars
ï¿½I have a lot of experience building excel models and purchased the course for the case studies. I didn't expect to learn much from the introductory parts but was surprised to find additional keyboard shortcuts I had never learned as well as powerful new functions that will make my life a lot easier. This course helped me brush up on functionality that I often neglected while using excel and was super comprehensive. I look forward to continuing using this course as additional case studies are added and highly recommend it for even excel experts.ï¿½
Learn through practice.
Like most things in life, becoming proficient at data analysis in Excel takes practice. A lot of practice.
Sure, you'll pick up plenty just from watching, but you'll be doing yourself a disservice if you don't download our more than 100 custom-built Excel practice files specifically designed to help you master the program.
We're not done adding all our content yet, either. This class was initially created an "intro" course, but it will soon become a complete coverage of all things data analysis in Excel.
In conclusion, does any of the following apply to you?
1. Do you want to really know your way around Excel?
2. You have data for your work or business but you're not sure what to make of it?
3. You might know your way around Excel but you're not confident about turning data into business insights
4. You frequently receive Excel spreadsheets from others but want to better understand how they arrived at their conclusions?
5. You want to learn the best practices when it comes to using Excel for data analysis.
6. You are intimidated by spreadsheets and terms like Pivot Tables and VLookups
7. You want to learn a skill set that is useful for any role in any industry you get into later.
If so, then take charge and take our course.
You have absolutely ZERO risk. Udemy gives you a solid-as-an-oak-tree 30-day money back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
So if you're ready to go from data deficient to data proficient, enroll now!
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn the core concepts of data analysis in the Excel environment
Anyone who wants to learn to apply data analysis techniques using Excel
Anyone who wants to become proficient at using Excel for data/business analysis
Anyone who wants to be able to turn data into business insights in Excel
Anyone who wants to be able to run simple to sophisticated analysis on data using Excel
Anyone who wants to learn the most frequently used Excel functions and techniques used by analysts
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 126 Kbps
Frame rate: 15.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38172
- 2019-01-24Data Analysis Essentials Using Excel
- 2018-11-11Data Analysis Essentials Using Excel
- 2018-12-01Microsoft Excel Analytics - Data Analysis Essentials
- 2018-10-19Microsoft Excel Analytics - Data Analysis Essentials
- 2018-09-25Microsoft Excel Analytics - Data Analysis Essentials
- 2016-10-21Microsoft Excel 2013 Data Analysis Essentials
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SPSSÂ®
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SASÂ®
- 2019-11-22Advanced Time Series Data Analysis: Forecasting Using EViews
- 2019-09-26Time Series: A Data Analysis Approach Using R (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- 2019-09-14Learn Excel Data Analysis With Interactive Excel Dashboards
- 2019-08-25Time Series A Data Analysis Approach Using R (Chapman & HallCRC Texts in Statistical Science)
- 2019-05-13Learn Excel Data Analysis with Interactive Excel Dashboards
- 2019-04-30LYNDA DATA REDUCTION TECHNIQUES USING EXCEL AND R BUSINESS ANALYTICS DEEP DIVE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-10LYNDA DATA REDUCTION TECHNIQUES USING EXCEL AND R BUSINESS ANALYTICS DEEP DIVE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-04-09Business Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- 2019-04-02Business Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- 2019-04-01LYNDA DATA REDUCTION TECHNIQUES USING EXCEL AND R BUSINESS ANALYTICS DEEP DIVE TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-03-31Business Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel and Power BI
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.