Posted on 2018-03-20, by perica123.
Data Analysis with STATA by Prasad Kothari
English | 30 Oct. 2015 | ISBN: 178217317X | 176 Pages | AZW3 (Kindle)/HTML/EPUB/PDF (conv) | 53 MB
This book is for all the professionals and students who want to learn STATA programming and apply predictive modelling concepts. This book is also very helpful for experienced STATA programmers as it provides advanced statistical modelling concepts and their application.
Explore the big data field and learn how to perform data analytics and predictive modelling in STATA
About This Book
Visualize and analyse data in STATA to devise a business strategy
Learn STATA programming and predictive modeling
Discover how you can become a data scientist with the power of STATA
What You Will Learn
Perform important statistical tests to become a STATA data scientist
Be guided through how to program in STATA
Implement logistic and linear regression models
Visualize and program the data in STATA
Analyse survey data, time series data, and survival data
Perform database management in STATA
STATA is an integrated software package that provides you with everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. STATA also provides you with a platform to efficiently perform simulation, regression analysis (linear and multiple) [and custom programming.This book covers data management, graphs visualization, and programming in STATA. Starting with an introduction to STATA and data analytics you'll move on to STATA programming and data management. Next, the book takes you through data visualization and all the important statistical tests in STATA. Linear and logistic regression in STATA is also covered.As you progress through the book, you will explore a few analyses, including the survey analysis, time series analysis, and survival analysis in STATA. You'll also discover different types of statistical modelling techniques and learn how to implement these techniques in STATA.[code]
If you like my post leave "thanks" or click on like button.
- Ebooks list page : 35968
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Data Analysis with STATA
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SPSSÂ®
- 2012-06-03PISA Data Analysis Manual: SASÂ®
- 2012-03-24[request]Circuit Analysis with Devices: Theory and Practice - Removed
- 2020-05-11Event History Analysis With Stata Ed 2
- 2020-05-11Exploratory Data Analysis with AWS Machine Learning-ELOHiM
- 2020-04-27Theoretical Foundations of Functional Data Analysis, with an Introduction to Linear Operators (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- 2020-04-20Packt Exploratory Data Analysis with R
- 2020-04-17Data Analysis With Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
- 2020-04-08Hands-On Data Analysis with Scala: Perform data collection, processing, manipulation, and visualization with Scala
- 2020-04-03Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with Python: Perform EDA techniques to understand, summarize, and investigate your data
- 2020-03-30Business and Data Analysis with SQL SkillShare
- 2020-03-21Big Data Processing with Apache Spark: Efficiently tackle large datasets and big data analysis with Spark and Python
- 2020-03-12Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- 2020-03-07Big Geospatial Data Analysis With Earth Engine Api
- 2020-03-06Data Analysis with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- 2020-03-05Packt Exploratory Data Analysis With R
- 2020-03-04Pluralsight Data Analysis with Shiny R Playbook-ViGOROUS - Removed
- 2020-03-03Pluralsight Exploratory Data Analysis with Python - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.