Posted on 2021-09-26, by perica123.
Data Analytics Intro to SQL using Healthcare Data (SSMS)
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 196 lectures (11h 26m) | Size: 5.1 GB
Master SQL using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
What you'll learn:
Master the basics to Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
Understand the basics to SQL - Select, Into, From, Where, Group by, Having, Order by.
Learn to create, access, and drop databases.
Learn to write complex SQL syntax - Joins, Nested Queries, Creating tables.
Practice with a large healthcare database - thousands of rows, multiple tables.
Become a data expert and add SQL to your resume.
Gain applicable experience that will elevate your career!
No SQL experience needed
We will download Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Microsoft Excel is a plus
This course is a comprehensive introduction to SQL. This course is for everyone! Although we will be learning SQL using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio the skills learned in this course will easily transfer to other database languages (MySQL) and database management systems (Postgres, Oracle, etc.). The purpose of this course is to help you feel comfortable working with complex data and writing SQL scripts while becoming familiar with healthcare data.
It doesn't matter whether you work in healthcare or not, the e x a mples in this course will help you learn SQL. Individuals who know SQL are in high demand. In fact, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that many SQL experts make over $100,000 per year! Data analytics is a growing field and understanding SQL is essential to becoming an analytics guru.
During this course we will:
Learn the basics to SQL and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
Write complex SQL syntax
Create Databases and inserting thousands of values
Analyze thousands of rows of data - real world healthcare data
Prepare data for visualizations such as PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
Design Entity Relationship Diagrams
Aggregate, format, and modify data using SQL operators and functions
Gain experience with Big Data and solving complex questions using data
Learn SQL Joins - working with multiple tables and databases
Practice, Practice, Practice.
And much more!
Who this course is for
Anyone wanting to learn SQL to make them better at their current job or find a new job.
Students who want to get ahead of the learning curve and learn using applicable data.
Healthcare professionals who want to become data experts.
Those wanting to learn Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
- Ebooks list page : 49635
- 2021-09-22Udemy - Data Analytics Intro to SQL using Healthcare Data (SSMS)
- 2021-09-21Data Analytics Intro to SQL using Healthcare Data (SSMS)
- 2021-01-31Data Analytics Real World Projects Using Python
- 2020-10-06Data Analytics Real-World Projects using python
- 2020-10-03Data Analytics Real-World Projects using python
- 2020-10-02Data Analytics Real-World Projects using python
- 2020-01-07Practical Big Data Analytics: Hands-on techniques to implement enterprise analytics and machine learning using Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL and R
- 2018-01-29[PDF] BIG DATA ANALYTICS with NEURAL NETWORKS using MATLAB
- 2020-07-28Healthcare Analytics Made Simple Techniques in healthcare computing using machine learning and P...
- 2018-08-08Healthcare Analytics Made Simple: Techniques in healthcare computing using machine learning and Python
- 2021-11-23Intro To Fintech Using R
- 2021-11-09Learn Advanced Transact Sql (t Sql) Using Sql Server 2017
- 2021-10-25Udemy - Intro to FinTech Using R
- 2021-10-23Learn Sql Using Mysql In A Day Go From 0 To Hero In A Day
- 2021-10-16Exploring The Analytics Aspect Of Excel Using Simple Example
- 2021-10-02Intro to FinTech Using R
- 2021-09-28Introduction To Sql Using Teamsql
- 2021-09-19Packt Publishing A 17 Hour Csharp Course With Intro To Sql And Csharp 7 0
- 2021-08-27Mastering Sql (using Mysql, Java, And Go)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.