Posted on 2018-07-13, by nokia241186.
Data Analytics with Hadoop: An Introduction for Data Scientists by Benjamin Bengfort, Jenny Kim
English | June 18th, 2016 | ISBN: 1491913703 | 288 Pages | EPUB | 5.55 MB
Ready to use statistical and machine-learning techniques across large data sets? This practical guide shows you why the Hadoop ecosystem is perfect for the job. Instead of deployment, operations, or software development usually associated with distributed computing, you'll focus on particular analyses you can build, the data warehousing techniques that Hadoop provides, and higher order data workflows this framework can produce.
Data scientists and analysts will learn how to perform a wide range of techniques, from writing MapReduce and Spark applications with Python to using advanced modeling and data management with Spark MLlib, Hive, and HBase. You'll also learn about the analytical processes and data systems available to build and empower data products that can handle-and actually require-huge amounts of data.
* Understand core concepts behind Hadoop and cluster computing
* Use design patterns and parallel analytical algorithms to create distributed data analysis jobs
* Learn about data management, mining, and warehousing in a distributed context using Apache Hive and HBase
* Use Sqoop and Apache Flume to ingest data from relational databases
* Program complex Hadoop and Spark applications with Apache Pig and Spark DataFrames
* Perform machine learning techniques such as classification, clustering, and collaborative filtering with Spark's MLlib
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36673
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Data Analytics with Hadoop: An Introduction for Data Scientists
- 2017-11-09Data Analytics with Hadoop An Introduction for Data Scientists
- 2017-11-06Data Analytics with Hadoop An Introduction for Data Scientists
- 2017-10-30Data Analytics with Hadoop An Introduction for Data Scientists
- 2017-10-24Data Analytics with Hadoop: An Introduction for Data Scientists
- 2017-10-02Data Analytics with Hadoop: An Introduction for Data Scientists
- 2020-08-23Big data analytics with Hadoop 3
- 2020-04-15Big Data Analytics With Hadoop And Apache Spark
- 2020-03-28Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2020-02-28Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2020-02-26Big Data Analytics with Hadoop and Apache Spark
- 2018-08-31Big Data Analytics with Hadoop 3
- 2018-07-25Data Analytics with Hadoop
- 2012-05-23Quantitative Data Analysis with Minitab: A Guide for Social Scientists (Repost)
- 2008-12-07Quantitative Data Analysis with Minitab: A Guide for Social Scientists
- 2019-09-28Programming With Python Handson Introduction For Beginner
- 2019-02-22Forest Analytics with R An Introduction
- 2019-01-31Forest Analytics with R An Introduction
- 2017-12-28[PDF] The New Statistics with R: An Introduction for Biologists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.