Posted on 2020-05-31, by raymanhero.
BestSeller | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels | 8h 47 mn | 3.1 GB
Created by: Samuel Hinton, Kirill Eremenko, Hadelin de Ponteves, SuperDataScience Team
Learn how to use Python and Pandas for data analysis and data manipulation.
Transform, clean and merge data with Python. What you'll learn
Visualise data using methods from histograms to dimensionality reduction.
Create, save and serialise data frames in and out of multiple formats.
Clean and format data easily.
Detect and intelligently fill missing values.
Group, aggregate and summarise your data.
Merge data sources into a beautiful whole.
Pivot and cross-tabulate data like a pro.
Intersplice, summarise and investigate series data.
Seamlessly work with data from different zones.
Learn the common pitfalls and traps that ensnare bners and how to avoid them.
Basic knowledge of Python
In the real-world, data is anything but clean, which is why Python libraries like Pandas are so valuable.
If data manipulation is setting your data analysis workflow behind then this course is the key to taking your power back.
Own your data, don't let your data own you!
When data manipulation and preparation accounts for up to 80% of your work as a data scientist, learning data mug techniques that take raw data to a final product for analysis as efficiently as possible is essential for success.
Data analysis with Python library Pandas makes it easier for you to achieve better results, increase your productivity, spend more problem-solving and less data-wrangling, and communicate your insights more effectively.
This course prepares you to do just that!
With Pandas DataFrame, prepare to learn advanced data manipulation, preparation, sorting, blending, and data cleaning approaches to turn chaotic bits of data into a final pre-analysis product. This is exactly why Pandas is the most popular Python library in data science and why data scientists at Google, Facebook, JP Morgan, and nearly every other major company that analyzes data use Pandas.
If you want to learn how to efficiently utilize Pandas to manipulate, transform, pivot, stack, merge and aggregate your data for preparation of visualization, statistical analysis, or machine learning, then this course is for you.
Here's what you can expect when you enrolled with your instructor, Ph.D. Samuel Hinton:
Learn common and advanced Pandas data manipulation techniques to take raw data to a final product for analysis as efficiently as possible.
Achieve better results by spending more problem-solving and less data-wrangling.
Learn how to shape and manipulate data to make statistical analysis and machine learning as simple as possible.
Utilize the latest version of Python and the industry-standard Pandas library.
Perfog data analysis with Python's Pandas library can help you do a lot, but it does have its downsides. And this course helps you beat them head-on:
1. Pandas has a steep learning curve: As you dive deeper into the Pandas library, the learning slope becomes steeper and steeper. This course guides bners and intermediate users smoothly into every aspect of Pandas.
2. Inadequate documentation: Without proper documentation, it's difficult to learn a new library. When it comes to advanced functions, Pandas documentation is rarely helpful. This course helps you grasp advanced Pandas techniques easily and saves you in searching for help.
After this course, you will feel comfortable delving into complex and heterogeneous datasets knowing with absolute confidence that you can produce a useful result for the next stage of data analysis.
Here's a closer look at the curriculum:
Loading and creating Pandas DataFrames
Displaying your data with basic plots, and 1D, 2D and multidimensional visualizations.
Perfog basic DataFrame manipulations: indexing, labeling, ordering slicing, filtering and more.
Perfog advanced Pandas DataFrame manipulations: muldexing, stacking, hierarchical indexing, pivoting, melting and more.
Carrying out DataFrame grouping: aggregation, imputation, and more.
Mastering series manipulations: reindexing, resampling, rolling functions, method chaining and filtering, and more.
Meg Pandas DataFrames
Lastly, this course is packed with a cheatsheet and practical exercises that are based on real-life examples. So not only will you learn the theory, but you will also get some hands-on practice with Pandas too.
Who this course is for:
Python students that want to learn how to manipulate data professionally.
Aspiring data analysts and scientists looking to upgrade their skillset.
People who would prefer to spend more solving interesting problems than formatting data.
Old hands at programming that want to see what new methods and industry-leading tools are at their fingertips in the new decade.
- Ebooks list page : 43759
- 2021-01-10Udemy - Data Manipulation in Python; A Pandas Crash Course
- 2020-03-27Data Manipulation in Python A Pandas Crash Course
- 2021-05-27Essential Business Data Manipulation Using Python and Pandas
- 2021-05-22Essential Business Data Manipulation Using Python and Pandas
- 2021-08-08Python Hands-On Crash Course For Data Science | 12 Projects
- 2021-08-07Udemy - Python Hands-On Crash Course For Data Science 12 Projects
- 2020-01-1677 727 Microsoft Excel: Core Data Analysis, Manipulation, and Presentation Certification Exam Crash Course
- 2019-12-15Python Programming: The Crash Course for Python Projects – Learn the Secrets of Machine Learning, Data Science Analysis and Artificial Intelligence. Introduction to Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2019-12-13Python Programming: The Crash Course for Python – Learn the Secrets of Machine Learning, Data Science Analysis and Artificial Intelligence. Introduction to Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2019-12-11Python Programming: The Crash Course for Python Projects – Learn the Secrets of Machine Learning, Data Science Analysis and Artificial Intelligence. Introduction to Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2019-11-10Python Programming: The Crash Course for Python Projects – Learn the Secrets of Machine Learning, Data Science Analysis and Artificial Intelligence. Introduction to Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2021-07-23Packt Python Machine Learning Crash Course for Beginners-XQZT
- 2021-07-20Data Analysis With Python And Pandas (repost)
- 2021-07-20Skillshare Introduction to Data Science with Python and Pandas Solve a real Problem-SkilledHares
- 2021-07-11Introduction to Data Science with Python and Pandas.Solve a real Problem
- 2021-07-01Skillshare Data Analysis with Python and Pandas for Complete Beginners-SkilledHares
- 2021-06-21Packt Python Machine Learning Crash Course for Beginners-XQZT
- 2021-06-14Python Programming: The Crash Course for Absolute Beginners Master the Art of Python Coding for Machine Learning ...
- 2021-04-28Data Analysis with Python and Pandas for Complete Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.