Posted on 2020-10-20, by predium.
Data Science Course 2021: Complete Machine Learning Training
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 4.73 GB | Duration: 14 hours
What you'll learn
Develop Machine Learning Thought Process & Understanding of Principles
Build Intuition in Data Science & Retain Core Machine Learning Knowledge
Apply Practical Learning Frameworks™ such as '7 Stages of Machine Learning'
Learn Process of Finding Answers Instead of Memorizing Theory and Syntax
Master Hands-On Skills to Work on Competitions & Real Industry Projects
Start Career in Artificial Intelligence & Data Science in 2021 compared to 2015
Interest in learning AI & Data Science and applying Machine Learning to solve problems
No prior knowledge or experience needed as the course covers all the fundamentals
Students from all backgrounds & disciplines are welcome (Science, Business, ...)
“ We will shift from a mobile first to an AI first world.” (Sundar Pichai, Alphabet / Google CEO)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of the most important technologies of the 21st century and part of the 4th industrial revolution. AI will transform every industry similar to electricity over 100 years ago and have a huge impact on how humans live and work in the future.
Moving into Data Science is an amazing career choice. There's high demand for Data Scientists across the globe and people working in the field enjoy high salaries and rewarding careers. For instance, average annual salaries are around $125,000 in America and ₹14 lacs in India.
Machine Learning (ML) is a subset of Artificial Intelligence that uses data for learning and making predictions. Machine Learning is already used in many applications such as recommending movies on Netflix or ranking products on Amazon – but this is just the beginning.
The Complete Machine Learning Course is a comprehensive training program designed for people who want to understand the ins and outs of Machine Learning. The course will teach you everything you need to know to start building a career in Data Science.
The training covers the fundamentals of Machine Learning – including workflow, techniques (regression, classification, clustering,..), algorithms (naive bayes, decision trees, support vector machines,...) and tools.
You will learn every detail of a typical Machine Learning project and understand how to solve real-world problems by applying AI-related solutions that make a business impact.
Our teaching philosophy is to focus on thought process and understanding of Machine Learning principles. This method helps to develop the necessary intuition to work on any Data Science project.
Expect the training to be hands-on and practical. We use a lot of examples from different industries in the course to explain the application of Machine Learning and make concepts easy to grasp and applicable to a variety of business problems.
Core part of the Complete Machine Learning Course is our own Machine Learning framework "The 7 Stages of Machine Learning". Students will learn how to tackle any Machine Learning project by following those stages starting with framing the problem to actually deploying the model.
7 Stages of Machine Learning
Define the business problem that will be solved through Machine Learning
Gather and measure information from different sources relevant to the problem
See and understand trends, outliers, and patterns through charts, graphs, and maps
Transform and convert raw data into a clean data set before applying ML algorithms
Machine Learning Modeling
Train Machine Learning algorithms to make predictions solving the business problem
Select and build features that represent the underlying problem to the predictive model
Integrate Machine Learning model into production environment to make business decisions
We will use Python as a programming language. It is a great choice as Python has an extensive set of Machine Learning libraries such as Scikit-Learn, NumPy, Pandas, Selenium, and Beautiful Soup, as well as a huge community that can help with getting started in Data Science.
This course is the perfect starting point for everyone interested in getting into the field of Artificial Intelligence and Data Science. We will cover everything you need to know to get started.
Ready to start learning? Enroll in this training and dive deep into Machine Learning. See you there!
WHY MACHINE LEARNING
Extremely interesting and sought-after subfield of Artificial Intelligence
Exciting real-world applications (self-driving cars, recommendations,...)
Exploding amount of data across industries that can be analyzed
Companies seeking experts in the field and offering well-paid jobs
WHY THIS COURSE
Comprehensive Machine Learning deep dive with hands-on approach
Practical learning frameworks such as '7 Stages of Machine Learning'
Focus on Data Science thought process like no other online course
Instructors with years of experience in Machine Learning training
Who this course is for:
Graduates building a career in Artificial Intelligence
Software engineers switching to the field of Data Science
Data Analysts improving their Machine Learning skills
Professionals applying Machine Learning to business problems
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT
- Ebooks list page : 44963
- 2022-03-31Data Science Course 2021 Complete Machine Learning Training
- 2022-03-11Data Science Course 2021 Complete Machine Learning Training
- 2022-01-13Data Science Course 2021 Complete Machine Learning Training
- 2021-01-31Data Science Course 2021 Complete Machine Learning Training
- 2020-12-09Data Science Course 2021: Complete Machine Learning Training ( Updated 11/2020)
- 2020-12-07Data Science Course 2021 Complete Machine Learning Training ( Updated 11/2020)
- 2020-12-07Data Science Course 2021: Complete Machine Learning Training ( Updated 11/2020)
- 2020-10-20Data Science Course 2021 Complete Machine Learning Training
- 2022-01-15Python for Data Science A Crash Course for Data Science and Analysis, Python Machine Learning and Big Data
- 2022-04-21The Data Science Course 2019 Complete Data Science Bootcamp (updated 7 2019)
- 2022-03-31Data Science Admission Prediction using Machine Learning
- 2022-03-15Data Science for AI and Machine Learning Using Python
- 2022-03-15The Data Science Course 2019 Complete Data Science Bootcamp (updated 7 2019)
- 2022-03-11Data Science Admission Prediction using Machine Learning
- 2022-03-06Data Science for AI and Machine Learning Using Python
- 2022-03-05Udemy - Data Science for AI and Machine Learning Using Python
- 2022-01-12Data Science Admission Prediction using Machine Learning
- 2021-11-17Udemy - The Data Science Course 2022 Complete Data Science Bootcamp
- 2021-11-07The Data Science Course 2022 Complete Data Science Bootcamp
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.