Posted on 2021-08-07, by perica123.
Data Science Masterclass 2021: Build 20 Real World Projects
Duration: 12h 24m | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | Size: 6.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn To Develop & Deploy Machine Learning, Data Science, Deep Learning Projects With Python On Heruko Cloud
What you'll learn:
Build Data Science Models
Deployment Of Data Science Applications
Data Science Practical Applications
Why They Need To Learn Data Science
Knowledge Of Data Science
Data science is centered on building, cleaning, and organizing datasets. Data scientists create and leverage algorithms, statistical models, and their own custom analyses to collect and shape raw data into something that can be more easily understood.
Data scientists lay the groundwork for all of the analyses an organization performs. They do this by performing key functions, including:
Data wrangling: The process of cleaning and organizing data to be more readily used.
Statistical modeling: The process of running data through different models-such as regression, classification, and clustering models, among others-to identify relationships between variables and gain insight from the numbers.
Programming: The process of writing computer programs and algorithms in a variety of languages-such as R, Python, and SQL-that can be used to analyze large datasets more efficiently than through manual analysis.
While it's unlikely you'll need to perform any of these duties in your job unless you're specifically hired as a data scientist, data science still holds value for business professionals. Familiarizing yourself with the concepts, terminology, and techniques used by data scientists on your team can empower you to better communicate with these important professionals and give you a firmer understanding of what insights are and aren't possible to glean from the data.
Additionally, a proficiency in key data science skills can enable you to assess and draw insights from your organization's data-increasing the value you bring to your organization while reducing your reliance on others. Developing your data science skills can allow you to:
Identify and avoid mistakes that commonly arise while interpreting datasets, metrics, and visualizations
Embrace data-driven decision-making and ensure your business decisions are backed by numbers
Form hypotheses, run experiments, and gather evidence that empowers you to recognize business challenges and solutions
Understand market size, buyer trends, competition, and opportunities and risks your business faces
Who this course is for:
Beginners In Data Science
- Ebooks list page : 48878
- 2021-11-17Data Science Masterclass 2021: Build 30 Real World Projects
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Data Science Masterclass 2021 Build 30 Real World Projects
- 2021-11-02Data Science Masterclass 2021 Build 30 Real World Projects
- 2021-08-07Udemy - Data Science Masterclass 2021 Build 20 Real World Projects
- 2021-08-06Data Science Masterclass 2021: Build 20 Real World Projects
- 2021-08-06Data Science Masterclass 2021 Build 20 Real World Projects
- 2021-12-09Udemy; Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 8 Real World Python Projects
- 2021-12-01Angular Programming Masterclass: Build 8 Real World Projects
- 2021-11-17Python Bootcamp 2021: Build 8 Real World Python Projects
- 2021-11-15Udemy - Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 8 Real World Python Projects
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Angular Programming Masterclass Build 8 Real World Projects
- 2021-11-03Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 8 Real World Python Projects
- 2021-10-21Angular Programming Masterclass: Build 8 Real World Projects
- 2022-03-22Java Development Bootcamp 2022: Build 40 Real World Projects
- 2022-03-13Angular 12 Masterclass 2022 - Create 4 Real World Projects
- 2022-03-04Udemy - Java Development Bootcamp 2022 Build 40 Real World Projects
- 2021-12-28React Development Bootcamp 2021: Build 25 Real Time Projects
- 2021-12-04Udemy - React Development Bootcamp 2021 Build 25 Real Time Projects
- 2021-11-23React Development Bootcamp 2021: Build 25 Real Time Projects [2021-11]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.