Posted on 2019-04-09, by everest555.
Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python
Level up your data visualisation. Learn to create interactive charts and dashboards with Python and Plotly.
What you'll learn
At the end of this course you'll be able to use Plotly to make interactive line plots, area plots and scatterplots.
You'll know how to make stacked and grouped bar charts, pie charts, donut charts and tables.
You'll also be able to bring together several different charts into a dashboard.
You'll have a working knowledge of the Python programming language, as well as an intermediate knowledge of the Pandas data analysis library.
Create customized chart titles
Create customized chart legends
You should have access to a computer onto which you can install software.
You should have an interest in data visualisation.
Looking to level up your data visualisation skills? Bored of dull, static charts and graphs? This course will teach you to how to use Python to create awesome, interactive data visualisations with the Plotly library.
You get immediate access to twelve painstakingly crafted and researched chapters, each designed to level up your data visualisation and coding skills. Using my experience as a data visualisation specialist and teacher, I've created original content that uses real-world data to teach you the fundamentals of data visualisation in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
You'll find this course interesting, fun and engaging. The lessons are paced to build confidence in the skills you're learning, and there are plenty of quizzes and practise activities to solidify your knowledge.
Here's what you get with Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python
Access to twelve chapters which take you through each topic, providing plenty of chances to practise.
Over 140 Lectures, 27 hours of video content, 40 practise datasets and 11 quizzes
Step by step instruction to set up your coding environment and install the required software
The course starts with the basics; the first section will give you a basic understanding of the Python coding language. and you'll soon be making some interactive charts!
Who this course is for?
The ideal student for this course is a business analyst who uses tools such as Excel to create static charts and graphs, and who wants to improve the quality and accessibility of their outputs.
General:Tutorials**If you want to buy or renew premium account , Please buy via below links and support me**
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 40180
- 2019-04-02Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python
- 2019-03-31Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python
- 2019-03-24Data Visualisation with Plotly and Python
- 2019-11-24Data Analysis with Pandas and Python
- 2019-11-19Data Analysis with Pandas and Python
- 2019-11-10Data Analysis with Pandas and Python
- 2019-09-05Data Analysis with Pandas and Python (updated 42019)
- 2019-07-06Exploratory Data Analysis With Pandas And Python 3 X
- 2019-05-21Packt Exploratory Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 3.x
- 2019-05-04Exploratory Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 3.x
- 2019-05-01Exploratory Data Analysis with Pandas and Python 3.x
- 2019-02-03DATA ANALYSIS WITH PANDAS AND PYTHON TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2017-11-09Data Analysis With Pandas And Python
- 2017-10-24Data Analysis with Pandas and Python
- 2019-06-24Intro to Data Visualisation with Python Create Comprehensive Plots with Matplotlib and Numpy
- 2019-12-03Data Science with Plotly, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas (Updated 11/2019)
- 2019-11-29Data Science with Plotly, NumPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas (Updated 112019)
- 2019-10-26Data Analysis Basics with Pandas and Python For Beginners
- 2019-10-19Data Analysis Basics with Pandas and Python - For Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.