Posted on 2018-10-06, by everest555.
Dawson Church - Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
English | Size: 593.62 MB
Category: Everything Else
The idea that "thoughts become things" has become a meme in popular culture. It's held as a firm proposition in metaphysics, and some spiritual teachers ascribe infinite powers to the mind. But are these claims scientifically accurate? What does the scientific evidence tell us about the scope of the human mind to transform thoughts into reality?
New research and new discoveries in epigenetics, neuroscience, electromagnetism, psychology, cymatics (the study of wave phenomena), public health, and quantum physics are demonstrating that thoughts can indeed be profoundly creative. In Mind to Matter, award-winning author Dawson Church examines the scientific facts and reviews the studies that show, step by step, exactly how our minds create material form. As each piece of the puzzle falls into place, the science turns out to be even more astonishing than the metaphysics.
Throughout the book, Church shares illuminating case histories-up-close, authentic personal accounts of people who had an experience of turning mind into matter. Drawn from the worlds of medicine, sports, business, healing, art, and scientific discovery, these stories run the gamut from profound to inspiring to heart-wrenching. Meticulously researched evidence is presented in highly relatable form, using engaging, understandable, nontechnical analogies. Photos and illustrations enrich the text.
As we discover how the universe operates synchronistically, we come to understand that while we have individual local minds, we also participate in universal nonlocal mind. Mind to Matter shows us that as we take charge of our individual power to create, we have the potential, as a species, to catalyze a transformation of our whole world.
"If you've been wondering whether your thoughts really do affect your life, this marvelous book will make you a believer. From the level of the atom to the level of our bodies to the level of the galaxies, Dawson Church's painstaking research shows that mind is profoundly creative. Synthesizing hundreds of studies in the fields of biology, physics, and psychology, he shows that moment by moment, the energy fields of our brains are literally creating reality. These insights can have a radical effect on your health and prosperity, and I highly recommend you apply them in your life."
- John Gray, #1 New York Times best-selling author of Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus
"We have entered an era of healing in which the influence of consciousness in health and illness is being validated as never before. For a view of these crucial insights, researcher Dawson Church's Mind to Matter is invaluable."
- Larry Dossey, M.D., author of One Mind: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters
"Dawson Church's careful scientific work shows that the Law of Attraction isn't just a metaphysical proposition-it's a scientific reality. Drawing from hundreds of studies, and illustrated with inspiring real-life stories, it demystifies the intricate mechanisms by which thoughts become things. As the boundaries of what you believe is possible for your life are stretched by Dawson's work, they may never snap back to their old shape."
- Marci Shimoff, #1 New York Times best-selling author of Happy for No Reason
"I love this book. It constantly fascinated me with delicious facts and so many captivating stories. And it is wonderful to see science catching up with what the shamans and sages have always known!"
- Donna Eden, author of Energy Medicine
"Once in a long while, a profoundly disruptive vision shatters the scientific paradigm, refocuses the entire way we see the world, and opens up vast new horizons of human potential. For our generation, this book is that vision."
- Raymond Aaron, New York Times best-selling author of Chicken Soup for the Parent's Soul
"Dawson Church has again proven himself to be one of the great thinkers of our time, demystifying the most complex principles in the universe that influence our lives, with a story-telling ability that makes it all fun and easy to understand. By weaving eye-opening research into engaging, heart-warming stories, an awareness emerges of the power your own mind has to not only direct your life but influence the collective consciousness of the universe itself which binds us together as one."
- Robert Hoss, co-author of Dreams That Change Our Lives; Director, DreamScience Foundation
"This groundbreaking book presents the exciting new scientific evidence demonstrating that our thoughts have a direct impact on the world around us, and it shows us how to harness this knowledge for joyful and effective lives."
- David Feinstein, Ph.D., co-author of Personal Mythology
"I believe that Mind to Matter is one of the most important books ever written. Chapter after chapter it shows us how we are masters of our bodies and the world around us. It's filled with mind-blowing research that has completely changed the way I approach my life. The results I'm getting by applying the techniques are astonishing. They can transform your mind and the world of matter around you. I can't recommend this book highly enough."
- Matt Gallant, author of Triple Your Productivity
"Mind to Matter challenges the core principles of modern medicine and conventional science. Dawson Church makes a compelling case that the mind/body link is more profound than we ever suspected, and that science must expand its paradigm to include forces like consciousness, resonance, and energy. Profusely illustrated, the book includes an impressive compendium of research citations, from classic papers to recent breakthroughs. Many practical examples and exercises provide tools to work on our own personal transformation and, if the book's thesis of interconnection is correct, our social transformation as well. I highly recommend this book."
- Eric Leskowitz, M.D., Department of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
"Dawson Church has been a pioneer in the field of healing for decades, his research far ahead of its time. His book Mind to Matter is perfectly timed for an era in which people are opening up to the science and research behind energy techniques. Dawson offers a brilliant and insightful guide to how our thoughts create our reality. Packed with fascinating history from the dawn of evolution to the latest brain research, his work is a blueprint for both experts and non-professionals looking for effective healing strategies. Dawson succinctly shows us not just that these methods work, but the empirical basis for how they work. If you have ever wanted to learn the science of manifestation and how your thoughts affect your material world, this book is a must-read. It will change your thoughts, and applying these principles every day will in turn change your reality. The question is-what will you create after you read it?"
- Peta Stapleton, Ph.D., School of Psychology, Bond University, Australia
"Many in our culture are shifting from powerless victims to powerful co-creators. Yet as this evolutionary impulse toward greater power emerges, we are coming face to face with what happens when power is abused. As we face global crises of unpredictable proportions, we need heart-based creators of deep integrity in touch with their power now more than ever. What would be possible in our lives and on our planet if we connected our power with our hearts? What does science have to say about such manifesting power? Mind to Matter explores this edge of how our power to participate in the co-creation of reality functions from the scientific perspective. It also calls us out on how to avoid overstating our human power, as so many 'law of attraction' books mistakenly promise. As our power grows, we are called to acknowledge with humility the paradoxical nature of how powerful we are as creators, yet how uncontrollable the great Mystery really is. May those who read this book step fully into their power, their hearts, and their integrity, and may the world be blessed by how this book affects you."
- Lissa Rankin, M.D., New York Times best-selling author of Mind Over Medicine
- Ebooks list page : 37317
- 2019-01-03Mind to Matter The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- 2018-07-28Mind to Matter The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-14Mind to Matter The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- 2018-06-19Mind to Matter The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- 2018-06-12Mind to Matter The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- 2019-01-24The Neuroscience of Mindfulness The Astonishing Science behind How Everyday Hobbies Help You Relax
- 2019-01-10The Neuroscience of Mindfulness The Astonishing Science behind How Everyday Hobbies Help You Relax
- 2018-12-25The Neuroscience of Mindfulness The Astonishing Science behind How Everyday Hobbies Help You Rela...
- 2018-12-20The Neuroscience of Mindfulness The Astonishing Science behind How Everyday Hobbies Help You Relax
- 2018-10-30The Mind at Night: The New Science of How and Why We Dream (PDF)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Mind At Night: The New Science Of How And Why We Dream
- 2014-03-28The Mind At Night: The New Science Of How And Why We Dream [Repost]
- 2012-09-09The Mind At Night: The New Science Of How And Why We Dream by Andrea Rock (Repost)
- 2011-09-30The Mind at Night: The New Science of How and Why We Dream
- 2011-03-30The Mind at Night: The New Science of How and Why We Dream (repost)
- 2011-03-18The Mind at Night: The New Science of How and Why We Dream
- 2010-12-04The Mind at Night: The New Science of How and Why We Dream
- 2010-11-18The Mind at Night - The New Science of How and Why We Dream
- 2010-10-27The Mind at Night The New Science of How and Why We Dream
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.