Posted on 2021-09-21, by raymanhero.
Dealing with Conflict at Work: Real World Strategies & Tools
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 35 | 583 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
A Practical Introduction to Workplace Conflict Management for Managers and Supervisors
Conflict is an inevitable part of working life. And it's not always bad.
But, often, it is. It can be stressful, harm productivity, spoil working relationships, and lead to damaging behaviors.
And, if you have any level of responsibility as a team leader, supervisor, or manager, fixing it may well be down to you.
So you need the tools to deal with conflict at work.
And this course will give you them.
More than that, you'll learn how and why conflict arises, and how to minimize it before it takes hold.
Here are the main topics you'll cover:
The sources of conflict
How to listen
The effect of personalities on conflict
The ways people resist imposed ideas
The signs and stages of conflict escalation
The steps for de-escalating conflict
Strategies for resolving conflict
Five ways to handle conflict
How to recover a broken (workplace) relationship
Ongoing Project: Your Conflict Log
During the course, your project will be to keep and share aspects of your Conflict Log. You will create a record of your observations, successes, and struggles. Other students and your tutor will support you, endorse your successes, and help you with your questions.
The only prior experience you need is daily life. If you've been a hermit or in long-term peaceful coexistence with all your fellow human beings, you won't need this course.
However, the people who may find this most valuable are those who experience conflict in the workplace, and especially those in supervisory or management roles.
Your tutor is Dr. Mike Clayton. As a senior manager at international consulting firm, Deloitte, Mike had to deal with conflict among staff, and with clients, and even among clients. But more important, as a senior representative of his firm and a program leader, he needed to avoid escalation of conflict.
Now, as a trainer and facilitator, he has been applying what he learned and teaching it to others. This course represents 15 years' experience of what tools students find most helpful, and 25 years experience in business, managing conflicts large and small.
We have you covered
However, it's not all been plain sailing. Three times in 25 years, Mike has had to use his own 'Breakdown Routine' to the breakdown of a professional relationship. Three times it worked. And managers and leaders he has coached have used it with equal success.
So, you see, we have you covered. This course will give you the tools to:
Reduce and reverse its escalation
Handle full blown conflict
andR30; recover from the effects of a conflict-induced relationship breakdown.
Your Unconditional, No-questions, 30-Day Guarantee
The best way to assess how valid this material is in you culture is to try it out. I am so confident that this course will change your life that I offer you an unconditional, no questions asked, full 30 day money-back-in-full guarantee. If you don't think this will give you the tools to do more with your time, then just ask for your money back.
And What if you have questions?
I will be on hand to answer your questions if you get stuck, puzzled, or just want to know more. As a professional trainer, this is what I do, and I promise to respond within 24 hours of your question arriving with me from .
- Ebooks list page : 49594
- 2018-12-10Dealing with Conflict at Work Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2018-10-06Dealing with Conflict at Work Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2018-08-31Dealing with Conflict at Work Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2018-08-17Dealing with Conflict at Work Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2021-09-29Managing And Leading Change Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2020-05-13Change Management: Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2018-10-11Managing and Leading Change Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2018-08-17Managing and Leading Change Real World Strategies & Tools
- 2017-11-25[PDF] Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work
- 2013-12-20Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work (repost)
- 2012-04-19Real World Mac Maintenance and Backups by Joe Kissell
- 2012-03-28Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work, Third Edition
- 2010-04-08Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work
- 2010-03-12Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work
- 2008-04-27Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits: Real-World Strategies That Work
- 2021-09-29Terraform on Azure with IaC DevOps SRE | Real-World 25 Demos
- 2021-09-23Udemy - Terraform on Azure with IaC DevOps SRE Real-World 25 Demos
- 2021-09-22Terraform on Azure with IaC DevOps SRE | Real-World 25 Demos
- 2021-07-22Mastering Confrontation Become an Expert at Effective Communication. Master the Art of Dealing with Conflict [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.