Posted on 2019-07-02, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: AVC 1836x720 | Audio: AAC 48 kHz 2ch | Duration: 11 Hours | 4.22 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The world has been obsessed with the terms "machine learning" and "deep learning" recently. We use these technologies every day, with or without our knowledge. Ranging from Google suggestions, to translations, ads, movie recommendations, friend suggestions, sales and customer experiences. There are tons of other applications too so there's no wonder that deep learning and machine learning specialists, along with data science practitioners, are the most sought-after talent in the current technology world. But the problem is that, when you think about learning these technologies, there is a common misconception that it's a prerequisite to study lots of maths, statistics, and complex algorithms. It's almost like someone making you believe that you must learn the working of an internal combustion engine before you learn how to drive a car. The fact is that, to drive a car, we just only need to know how to use the user-friendly control pedals extending from the engine like the clutch, brake, accelerator, steering wheel, and so on. And with a bit of experience, you can easily drive a car. The basic know-how about the internal working of the engine is of course an added advantage while driving a car, but it's not mandatory.
Similarly, in our deep learning course, we have a perfect balance between learning the basic concepts and the implementation of the built-in deep learning classes and functions from the Keras library using the Python programming language. These classes, functions and APIs are just like the control pedals from the car engine that we can use easily to build an efficient deep-learning model. Let's see how this course is organized and an overview about the list of topics included. Overall, this is a basic to advanced crash course in deep learning neural networks and convolutional neural networks using Keras and Python. Once completed, it's sure to sky-rocket your current career prospects as this in-demand skill is the technology of the future. There is a day in the near future itself, when deep learning models will out-perform human intelligence. So be ready and let's dive into the world of thinking machines.
- Ebooks list page : 40765
- 2019-09-11Deep Learning And Neural Networks Using Python Keras The Complete Beginners Guide
- 2019-07-02Deep Learning and Neural Networks using Python - Keras The Complete Beginners Guide
- 2020-04-02Skillshare - Deep Learning and Neural Networks with Python
- 2018-02-08Python And Tensorflow Applied To Deep Learning And Neural Networks
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Deep Learning: Recurrent Neural Networks in Python: LSTM, GRU, and more RNN machine learning architectures in Python and Theano (Machine Learning in Python)
- 2020-03-14Deep Learning Recurrent Neural Networks In Python (updated 8 2019)
- 2019-12-05Deep Learning Recurrent Neural Networks in Python (Updated 82019)
- 2019-02-11Udemy - Deep Learning: Recurrent Neural Networks in Python
- 2019-01-26PACKT- Deep Learning and Neural Networks in PyTor ch for Beginners XQZT
- 2019-01-24Deep Learning Recurrent Neural Networks in Python
- 2019-01-24Deep Learning Convolutional Neural Networks in Python
- 2018-12-21Deep Learning Convolutional Neural Networks in Python
- 2018-12-20Deep Learning Convolutional Neural Networks in Python
- 2018-12-07Deep Learning Recurrent Neural Networks in Python (Updated 102018)
- 2018-11-19Deep Learning Recurrent Neural Networks in Python
- 2018-11-17Deep Learning Convolutional Neural Networks in Python (Updated 8 2018)
- 2018-10-30Deep Learning Recurrent Neural Networks in Python
- 2018-10-28Deep Learning Convolutional Neural Networks in Python
- 2018-10-25Deep Learning Recurrent Neural Networks in Python
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.