Posted on 2021-09-12, by 0nelovee.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1119646146 | 435 pages | True PDF | 16.08 MB
DEEP LEARNING FOR THE EARTH SCIENCES Explore this insightful treatment of deep learning in the field of earth sciences, from four leading voices
Deep learning is a fundamental technique in modern Artificial Intelligence and is being applied to disciplines across the scientific spectrum; earth science is no exception. Yet, the link between deep learning and Earth sciences has only recently entered academic curricula and thus has not yet proliferated. Deep Learning for the Earth Sciences delivers a unique perspective and treatment of the concepts, skills, and practices necessary to quickly become familiar with the application of deep learning techniques to the Earth sciences. The book prepares readers to be ready to use the technologies and principles described in their own research.
The distinguished editors have also included resources that explain and provide new ideas and recommendations for new research especially useful to those involved in advanced research education or those seeking PhD thesis orientations. Readers will also benefit from the inclusion of:
- An introduction to deep learning for classification purposes, including advances in image segmentation and encoding priors, anomaly detection and target detection, and domain adaptation
- An exploration of learning representations and unsupervised deep learning, including deep learning image fusion, image retrieval, and matching and co-registration
- Practical discussions of regression, fitting, parameter retrieval, forecasting and interpolation
- An examination of physics-aware deep learning models, including emulation of complex codes and model parametrizations
Perfect for PhD students and researchers in the fields of geosciences, image processing, remote sensing, electrical engineering and computer science, and machine learning, Deep Learning for the Earth Sciences will also earn a place in the libraries of machine learning and pattern recognition researchers, engineers, and scientists.
- Ebooks list page : 49483
- 2021-09-04Deep Learning for the Earth Sciences A Comprehensive Approach to Remote Sensing, Climate Science and Geosciences
- 2021-07-05Deep learning for the Earth Sciences: A comprehensive approach to remote sensing, climate science and geosciences
- 2021-09-09Deep Learning for the Earth Sciences
- 2011-09-12Energy and Transportation: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-09-06Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2019-12-09Deep Learning for the Life Sciences: Applying Deep Learning to Genomics, Microscopy, Drug Discovery, and More
- 2018-11-27Deep Learning for the Life Sciences [Early Release]
- 2012-04-04New Research Opportunities in the Earth Sciences
- 2021-01-21Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web
- 2021-01-18Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web: Integrating neural network architectures to build smart web apps with Flask, Django
- 2020-05-22Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web Integrating neural network architectures to build smart...
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Galapagos: A Natural Laboratory for the Earth Sciences (Geophysical Monograph Series)
- 2019-12-25Advanced Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences: A Computational Approach with R
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support (Cambridge University Press) - Removed
- 2013-12-02Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support (repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-12Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences: A Comparative Approach with MathematicaÂ® Support [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-01-04Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support - Phil Gregory - Removed
- 2011-12-14Bayesian Logical Data Analysis for the Physical Sciences: A Comparative Approach with Mathematica Support - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.