Posted on 2020-12-26, by book24h.
Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras - Second Edition (Code Files)
By Antonio Gulli, Amita Kapoor
English | 2019 | ISBN: 1838823417 | - | Code Files (zip) | 47 MB
Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras, Second Edition teaches neural networks and deep learning techniques alongside TensorFlow (TF) and Keras. You'll learn how to write deep learning applications in the most powerful, popular, and scalable machine learning stack available.
TensorFlow is the machine learning library of choice for professional applications, while Keras offers a simple and powerful Python API for accessing TensorFlow. TensorFlow 2 provides full Keras integration, making advanced machine learning easier and more convenient than ever before.
This book also introduces neural networks with TensorFlow, runs through the main applications (regression, ConvNets (CNNs), GANs, RNNs, NLP), covers two working example apps, and then dives into TF in production, TF mobile, and using TensorFlow with AutoML.
What you will learn
Build machine learning and deep learning systems with TensorFlow 2 and the Keras API
Use Regression analysis, the most popular approach to machine learning
Understand ConvNets (convolutional neural networks) and how they are essential for deep learning systems such as image classifiers
Use GANs (generative adversarial networks) to create new data that fits with existing patterns
Discover RNNs (recurrent neural networks) that can process sequences of input intelligently, using one part of a sequence to correctly interpret another
Apply deep learning to natural human language and interpret natural language texts to produce an appropriate response
Train your models on the cloud and put TF to work in real environments
Explore how Google tools can automate simple ML workflows without the need for complex modeling
Who this book is for
This book is for Python developers and data scientists who want to build machine learning and deep learning systems with TensorFlow. This book gives you the theory and practice required to use Keras, TensorFlow 2, and AutoML to build machine learning systems. Some knowledge of machine learning is expected.
If you want to support my blog, then you can buy a premium account through any of my files (i.e. on the download page of my book). In this case, I get a percent of sale and can continue to delight you with new books!
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 45894
- 2020-01-05Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2 and Keras: Regression, ConvNets, GANs, RNNs, NLP, and more with TensorFlow 2 and the Keras API, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2020-12-29Continuous Delivery with Docker and Jenkins - Second Edition (Code Files)
- 2020-12-28Modern Web Development with ASP.NET Core 3 - Second Edition (Code Files)
- 2020-04-20Addison Wesley Professional Deep Learning With Tensorflow Keras And Pytorch Sneak Peak
- 2020-04-15Deep Learning With Tensorflow, Keras, And Pytorch
- 2020-04-09Addison Wesley Professional Deep Learning with TensorFlow Keras and PyTorch Sneak Peak
- 2020-03-18Deep Learning with Tensorflow, Keras, and PyTorch, 2nd Edition Addison-Wesley Professional
- 2020-02-29Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- 2020-02-24Deep Learning with TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch
- 2020-01-05A Practical Guide to Deep Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras - Removed
- 2021-01-31Deep Learning With Tensorflow And Angular 2!
- 2020-10-23Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Angular 2!
- 2020-10-18Deep Learning with Tensorflow and Angular 2!
- 2020-06-24Mobile Deep Learning with TensorFlow Lite, ML Kit and Flutter
- 2020-06-18Mobile Deep Learning with TensorFlow Lite, ML Kit and Flutter
- 2020-04-01Applied Deep Learning with TensorFlow and Google Cloud AI
- 2020-02-25Applied Deep Learning with TensorFlow and Google Cloud AI
- 2019-12-28Deep Learning with TensorFlow: Explore neural networks and build intelligent systems with Python, 2nd Edition Ed 2
- 2019-12-20Advanced Deep Learning with Python: Design and implement advanced next-generation AI solutions using TensorFlow and PyTorch - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.