Posted on 2019-06-24, by voska89.
Ian Goodfellow, "Deep Learning "
English | ISBN: 0262035618 | 2016 | 800 pages | PDF | 16 MB
An introduction to a broad range of topics in deep learning, covering mathematical and conceptual background, deep learning techniques used in industry, and research perspectives.
"Written by three experts in the field, Deep Learning is the only comprehensive book on the subject."
―Elon Musk, cochair of OpenAI; cofounder and CEO of Tesla and SpaceX
Deep learning is a form of machine learning that enables computers to learn from experience and understand the world in terms of a hierarchy of concepts. Because the computer gathers knowledge from experience, there is no need for a human computer operator to formally specify all the knowledge that the computer needs. The hierarchy of concepts allows the computer to learn complicated concepts by building them out of simpler ones; a graph of these hierarchies would be many layers deep. This book introduces a broad range of topics in deep learning.
The text offers mathematical and conceptual background, covering relevant concepts in linear algebra, probability theory and information theory, numerical computation, and machine learning. It describes deep learning techniques used by practitioners in industry, including deep feedforward networks, regularization, optimization algorithms, convolutional networks, sequence modeling, and practical methodology; and it surveys such applications as natural language processing, speech recognition, computer vision, online recommendation systems, bioinformatics, and videogames. Finally, the book offers research perspectives, covering such theoretical topics as linear factor models, autoencoders, representation learning, structured probabilistic models, Monte Carlo methods, the partition function, approximate inference, and deep generative models.
Deep Learning can be used by undergraduate or graduate students planning careers in either industry or research, and by software engineers who want to begin using deep learning in their products or platforms. A website offers supplementary material for both readers and instructors.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40704
- 2021-01-23Udemy - Deep Learning Foundation Training
- 2021-01-21Deep Learning Systems Algorithms, Compilers, and Processors for Large-Scale
- 2021-01-21Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web
- 2021-01-20Hands-On Deep Learning with R
- 2021-01-20Deep Learning for Beginners (Code Files)
- 2021-01-18Hands-On Python Deep Learning for the Web: Integrating neural network architectures to build smart web apps with Flask, Django
- 2021-01-16Deep Learning with Swift for TensorFlow
- 2021-01-16Udemy - Deep Learning Classification des Images (TensorFlow, Keras)
- 2021-01-15Deep Learning with Structured Data
- 2021-01-12C Template Metaprogramming in Practice: A Deep Learning Framework
- 2021-01-12C Template Metaprogramming in Practice A Deep Learning Framework
- 2021-01-11Inside Deep Learning: Math, Algorithms, Models (MEAP)
- 2021-01-09Machine Learning With Python: The Definitive Tool to Improve Your Python Programming and Deep Learning
- 2021-01-09Hands On Genetic Algorithms with Python: Applying genetic algorithms to solve real world deep learning and AI problems
- 2021-01-09Advanced Deep Learning with Python
- 2021-01-08Inside Deep Learning Math, Algorithms, Models [MEAP]
- 2021-01-08Trends in Deep Learning Methodologies: Algorithms, Applications, and Systems
- 2021-01-07Multimodal Scene Understanding: Algorithms, Applications and Deep Learning
- 2021-01-07Deep Learning: Advanced Guide to Learn Deep Learning with Python
- 2021-01-06Multimodal Scene Understanding: Algorithms, Applications and Deep Learning
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.