Posted on 2019-06-24, by voska89.
Ian Goodfellow, "Deep Learning "
English | ISBN: 0262035618 | 2016 | 800 pages | PDF | 16 MB
An introduction to a broad range of topics in deep learning, covering mathematical and conceptual background, deep learning techniques used in industry, and research perspectives.
"Written by three experts in the field, Deep Learning is the only comprehensive book on the subject."
―Elon Musk, cochair of OpenAI; cofounder and CEO of Tesla and SpaceX
Deep learning is a form of machine learning that enables computers to learn from experience and understand the world in terms of a hierarchy of concepts. Because the computer gathers knowledge from experience, there is no need for a human computer operator to formally specify all the knowledge that the computer needs. The hierarchy of concepts allows the computer to learn complicated concepts by building them out of simpler ones; a graph of these hierarchies would be many layers deep. This book introduces a broad range of topics in deep learning.
The text offers mathematical and conceptual background, covering relevant concepts in linear algebra, probability theory and information theory, numerical computation, and machine learning. It describes deep learning techniques used by practitioners in industry, including deep feedforward networks, regularization, optimization algorithms, convolutional networks, sequence modeling, and practical methodology; and it surveys such applications as natural language processing, speech recognition, computer vision, online recommendation systems, bioinformatics, and videogames. Finally, the book offers research perspectives, covering such theoretical topics as linear factor models, autoencoders, representation learning, structured probabilistic models, Monte Carlo methods, the partition function, approximate inference, and deep generative models.
Deep Learning can be used by undergraduate or graduate students planning careers in either industry or research, and by software engineers who want to begin using deep learning in their products or platforms. A website offers supplementary material for both readers and instructors.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40704
- 2020-07-29Machine Learning & Deep Learning in Python & R
- 2020-07-28Deep Learning Foundation Linear Regression and Statistics (Updated)
- 2020-07-20Strata Data & AI Superstream Series Deep Learning
- 2020-07-16The Deep Learning with Keras Workshop, 2nd Edition (packtpub - 2020) [AhLaN]
- 2020-07-13Deep Learning for Medical Decision Support Systems
- 2020-07-13Deep Learning A Z: Hands On Neural Networks from Scratch ©
- 2020-07-13Build Your own Self Driving Car | Deep Learning, OpenCV, C
- 2020-07-12Applications of Embeddings and Deep Learning at Groupon
- 2020-07-08Python Programming with Machine Learning & Deep Learning (Updated 6 2020)
- 2020-07-08Udemy: Deep Learning with TensorFlow
- 2020-07-05Tensorflow Deep Learning - Data Science in Python
- 2020-07-04Deep Learning With Pytorch Manning
- 2020-07-02Deep Learning Prerequisites: Linear Regression in Python (Update)
- 2020-07-01Deep Learning A-Z Hands-On Neural Networks from Scratch ©
- 2020-07-01Data Science Hands-On 1 Hour Project On Deep Learning
- 2020-06-30Build Your own Self Driving Car Deep Learning, OpenCV, C
- 2020-06-30Deep Learning Practical Neural Networks with Java
- 2020-06-29Ganapathi P Handbook of Research on Machine and Deep Learning (2020)
- 2020-06-26The Deep Learning with Keras Workshop An Interactive Approach to Understanding Dee...
- 2020-06-26Deep Learning Prerequisites: Linear Regression in Python (Update)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.