Posted on 2019-06-24, by voska89.
Ian Goodfellow, "Deep Learning "
English | ISBN: 0262035618 | 2016 | 800 pages | PDF | 16 MB
An introduction to a broad range of topics in deep learning, covering mathematical and conceptual background, deep learning techniques used in industry, and research perspectives.
"Written by three experts in the field, Deep Learning is the only comprehensive book on the subject."
―Elon Musk, cochair of OpenAI; cofounder and CEO of Tesla and SpaceX
Deep learning is a form of machine learning that enables computers to learn from experience and understand the world in terms of a hierarchy of concepts. Because the computer gathers knowledge from experience, there is no need for a human computer operator to formally specify all the knowledge that the computer needs. The hierarchy of concepts allows the computer to learn complicated concepts by building them out of simpler ones; a graph of these hierarchies would be many layers deep. This book introduces a broad range of topics in deep learning.
The text offers mathematical and conceptual background, covering relevant concepts in linear algebra, probability theory and information theory, numerical computation, and machine learning. It describes deep learning techniques used by practitioners in industry, including deep feedforward networks, regularization, optimization algorithms, convolutional networks, sequence modeling, and practical methodology; and it surveys such applications as natural language processing, speech recognition, computer vision, online recommendation systems, bioinformatics, and videogames. Finally, the book offers research perspectives, covering such theoretical topics as linear factor models, autoencoders, representation learning, structured probabilistic models, Monte Carlo methods, the partition function, approximate inference, and deep generative models.
Deep Learning can be used by undergraduate or graduate students planning careers in either industry or research, and by software engineers who want to begin using deep learning in their products or platforms. A website offers supplementary material for both readers and instructors.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40704
- 2019-11-17Hands-On Neural Networks with Keras: Design and create neural networks using deep learning and artificial intelligence principles
- 2019-11-14Java Deep Learning Cookbook: Over 70 recipes for training fast and highly accurate neural network models using Deeplearning4j 2019
- 2019-11-14Deep Learning with PyTorch Quick Start Guide : Learn to Train and Deploy Neural Network Models in Python
- 2019-11-13Applied Deep Learning with TensorFlow and Google Cloud AI
- 2019-11-10Python Programming: The Crash Course for Python Projects – Learn the Secrets of Machine Learning, Data Science Analysis and Artificial Intelligence. Introduction to Deep Learning for Beginners
- 2019-11-10Deep Learning and NLP A-Z: How to create a ChatBot
- 2019-11-08Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing
- 2019-11-08Hands On Deep Learning Algorithms with Python
- 2019-11-07Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-11-07Beginning Anomaly Detection Using Python Based Deep Learning With Keras and PyTorch
- 2019-11-07Deep Learning and NLP A-Z How to create a ChatBot
- 2019-11-03Tensorflow 2.0: Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- 2019-11-02Deep Learning with R in Motion
- 2019-11-02Hands-On Computer Vision with TensorFlow 2: Leverage deep learning to create powerful image processing apps with TensorFlow 2.0 and Keras
- 2019-10-29PyTorch for Deep Learning with Python Bootcamp
- 2019-10-29Sentiment Analysis through Deep Learning with Keras and Python
- 2019-10-26Packt Mastering Deep Learning using Apache Spark
- 2019-10-26Deep Learning with PyTorch Essential Training
- 2019-10-26Deep Learning Pytorch with Convolutional Neural Networks
- 2019-10-25Deep Learning with R in Motion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.