Posted on 2019-10-14, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 4 hour | Size: 1.48 GB
What you'll learn
The concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning
The main algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning.
How to formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and MDP.
Apply the learned techniques to some hands-on experiments and real world projects.
Students are assumed to be familiar with python and have some basic knowledge of statistics, and deep learning.
In this course we learn the concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning, and how we can formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and Markov Decision Process. We cover different algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning. We present the whole implementation of two projects with Q-learning and Deep Q-Network.
Who this course is for:
Machine learning and AI enthusiasts and practitioners, data scientists, machine learning engineers.
- Ebooks list page : 41544
- 2019-12-09Deep Reinforcement Learning: A Hands on Tutorial in Python
- 2019-11-06Deep Reinforcement Learning: A Hands on Tutorial in Python
- 2019-10-26Deep Reinforcement Learning A Hands on Tutorial in Python
- 2018-08-24Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-On
- 2018-08-14Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-On
- 2019-12-13Foundations of Deep Reinforcement Learning: Theory and Practice in Python (Addison-Wesley Data & Analytics Series)
- 2019-12-11Deep Reinforcement Learning with Guaranteed Performance: A Lyapunov-Based Approach (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2019-11-27Deep Reinforcement Learning: Frontiers of Artificial Intelligence
- 2019-10-29Deep Reinforcement Learning 2.0 The smartest combination of Deep Q-Learning, Policy Gradient, Act...
- 2019-10-28Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (Updated)
- 2019-10-24Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (Updated)
- 2019-08-23Deep Reinforcement Learning for Wireless Networks
- 2019-04-02Deep Reinforcement Learning (Nanodegree Program)
- 2019-03-31Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python (Update)
- 2019-03-02Pearson Deep Reinforcement Learning And Gans Advanced Topics In Deep Learning
- 2019-02-27Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python ( Update )
- 2019-02-24Deep Reinforcement Learning for Wireless Networks
- 2019-02-04Advanced AI Deep Reinforcement Learning in Python ( Update )
- 2019-01-30Deep Reinforcement Learning for Wireless Networks
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.