Posted on 2019-10-14, by everest555.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 4 hour | Size: 1.48 GB
What you'll learn
The concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning
The main algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning.
How to formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and MDP.
Apply the learned techniques to some hands-on experiments and real world projects.
Students are assumed to be familiar with python and have some basic knowledge of statistics, and deep learning.
In this course we learn the concepts and fundamentals of reinforcement learning, and how we can formulate a problem in the context of reinforcement learning and Markov Decision Process. We cover different algorithms including Q-Learning, SARSA as well as Deep Q-Learning. We present the whole implementation of two projects with Q-learning and Deep Q-Network.
Who this course is for:
Machine learning and AI enthusiasts and practitioners, data scientists, machine learning engineers.
- Ebooks list page : 41544
- 2020-01-02Deep Reinforcement Learning A Hands On Tutorial In Python
- 2019-12-09Deep Reinforcement Learning: A Hands on Tutorial in Python
- 2019-11-06Deep Reinforcement Learning: A Hands on Tutorial in Python
- 2019-10-26Deep Reinforcement Learning A Hands on Tutorial in Python
- 2020-02-28Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-On: Apply modern RL methods to practical problems of chatbots, robotics, discrete optimization, web automation, and more, 2nd Edition
- 2018-08-24Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-On
- 2018-08-14Deep Reinforcement Learning Hands-On
- 2020-06-18Foundations of Deep Reinforcement Learning Theory and Practice in Python
- 2020-05-25Foundations of Deep Reinforcement Learning Theory and Practice in Python
- 2020-04-21Machine Vision, GANs, and Deep Reinforcement Learning, 2nd Edition LiveLessons
- 2020-04-17Machine Vision, Gans, And Deep Reinforcement Learning
- 2020-03-15Deep Reinforcement Learning in Action
- 2020-03-07Machine Vision, GANs, and Deep Reinforcement Learning LiveLessons, 2nd Edition
- 2020-03-06Machine Vision, GANs, and Deep Reinforcement Learning
- 2020-01-01Advanced Ai Deep Reinforcement Learning In Python (updated)
- 2019-12-13Foundations of Deep Reinforcement Learning: Theory and Practice in Python (Addison-Wesley Data & Analytics Series)
- 2019-12-11Deep Reinforcement Learning with Guaranteed Performance: A Lyapunov-Based Approach (Studies in Systems, Decision and Control)
- 2019-11-27Deep Reinforcement Learning: Frontiers of Artificial Intelligence
- 2019-10-29Deep Reinforcement Learning 2.0 The smartest combination of Deep Q-Learning, Policy Gradient, Act...
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.