Posted on 2010-07-27, updated at 2011-01-18. By anonymous.
Wiley | 1995 | ISBN: 0471012149 | 816 pages | PDF | 35 MB
Updated to reflect recent developments in our understanding of deformation and fracture processes in structural materials. This completely revised reference includes new sections on isostress analysis, modulus of rupture, creep fracture micromechanicsms, and many more.
- Ebooks list page : 6678
- 2008-02-07[request]Deformation and Fracture Mechanics of Engineering Materials
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Deformation and Fracture Mechanics of Engineering Materials
- 2013-03-21Deformation and Fracture Mechanics of Engineering Materials (Repost)
- 2018-04-16Deformation and Fracture of Solid-State Materials Field Theoretical Approach and Engineering Applications
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Deformation and Fracture of Solid-State Materials: Field Theoretical Approach and Engineering Applications - Removed
- 2020-02-27Deformation and Fracture Behaviour of Polymer Materials (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Damage and Fracture Mechanics: Failure Analysis of Engineering Materials and Structures - Removed
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Multiscale Deformation and Fracture in Materials and Structures - The James R. Rice 60th Anniversary Volume (Solid Mechanics and its Applications, Volume 84)
- 2009-10-09Damage and Fracture Mechanics: Failure Analysis of Engineering Materials and Structures (ReUp)
- 2009-08-13Damage and Fracture Mechanics: Failure Analysis of Engineering Materials and Structures
- 2019-12-26Proceedings of Fatigue, Durability and Fracture Mechanics (Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering)
- 2019-06-28Mechanics of Finite Deformation and Fracture
- 2018-12-14Multiscale Deformation and Fracture in Materials and Structures
- 2018-06-01The Fracture Mechanics of Plant Materials Wood and Bamboo
- 2018-04-30The Fracture Mechanics of Plant Materials: Wood and Bamboo
- 2018-01-16[PDF] IUTAM Symposium on Multiscale Modelling of Damage and Fracture Processes in Composite Materials: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Kazimierz ... 2005 (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- 2017-12-16[PDF] Mathematical and Computational Analyses of Cracking Formation: Fracture Morphology and Its Evolution in Engineering Materials and Structures (Mathematics for Industry)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] High Temperature Deformation and Fracture of Materials
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Flow, Deformation and Fracture: Lectures on Fluid Mechanics and the Mechanics of Deformable Solids for Mathematicians and Physicists
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.