Posted on 2019-04-12, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:47 | mp4, txt, pdf, vtt | 451 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Use assertiveness techniques to deliver constructive criticism in personal and professional communication contexts.
Discriminate between passive, aggressive and assertive reactions to criticism.
Deliver helpful positive feedback.
Identify the main roles and forms of criticism.
Overcome main blockers in helpful feedback delivery.
Know how to prepare your mind to assertively deliver criticism.
Plan and formulate constructive critical messages.
Analyze the critical messages from an assertive perspective.
A mind that welcomes change.
A will to make your opinion count in the social environment.
Learn how to make your critical opinions count in the social environment.
Deliver Criticism Effectively through this Assertive Communication Strategy.
Learn to deliver feedback that matters and that boosts self-esteem, confidence and social trust levels.
Learn how to think about criticism and criticism delivery in a way that takes both your rights and the rights of others into account.
Communicate your helpful opinions openly and enjoy more authentic and healthier relationships.
Unlock the mindset and communication skills that allow you to create personal and social environments that facilitate individual and social growth.
Largely accepted as the most efficient mindset and communication style, Assertiveness provides the best guidelines we know for dealing with most personal and professional contexts. Delivery of criticism makes no exception.
The 4-Stage Assertive Strategy exclusively presented in this course addresses the entire process of Constructive Criticism Delivery, from thoughts to emotions to behaviors, and aims at providing a framework in which the individual actively and responsibly changes the inner and external environment for the better, through carefully crafted disclosure of opinion.
Content and Overview
This course is suitable for anyone who would like to learn how to efficiently deliver meaningful Criticism and transform negative feedback into a powerful social and self-development tool.
Drawing on the multi-dimensional character of Assertiveness, the course addresses the activation of the assertive traits on three main levels: cognitive, emotional and behavioral, thus creating an extended framework for understanding, analyzing and delivering both positive and negative feedback.
The course is divided in two parts: An introductory, theoretical segment, in which we will take a close look at feedback delivery in the assertive context, what Criticism is and isn�t and the way in which all of these elements influence constructive criticism delivery. The second part is a more practical one and it is where you will discover, step-by-step, The Assertive Strategy For Delivering Constructive Criticism.
The Assertive Strategy For Constructive Criticism Delivery includes four Stages -
The Attitude toward Criticism Delivery, Planning and Formulating the Critical Message, The Analysis of the Critical Message and the Delivery and Follow-Up processes, each of them comprising more steps to help create and activate the cognitive, emotional or behavioral traits that generate the most efficient communication techniques to convey helpful critical messages.
Then you will be ready to start implementing the Assertive Strategy, make positive changes in the world around you and motivate both yourself and others to achieve the desired personal and professional goals and build the life you want.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to learn how to deliver Criticism in a confident, non-aggressive manner.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 21min 8s
Bit rate: 328 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 40244
- 2018-10-21Delivering Constructive Criticism: The Assertive Way
- 2019-04-12Dealing With Criticism The Assertive Way
- 2018-09-25Dealing With Criticism The Assertive Way
- 2018-08-08Dealing With Criticism The Assertive Way
- 2018-05-28Dealing With Criticism The Assertive Way
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 21 - The Easy Way to Play the King's Indian Defense
- 2011-11-28Roman's Lab Vol. 22 - The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano
- 2011-08-24Roman's Lab Vol. 23 - The Easy Way to Play Grand Prix and Reti Opening
- 2011-08-24Roman's Lab Vol. 22 - The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano
- 2011-08-23Roman's Lab Vol. 21 - The Easy Way to Play the King's Indian Defense
- 2012-03-26The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
- 2009-02-26To Die Before Death: The Sufi Way of Life
- 2019-08-21Mastering HTML5 Programming - The Easier Way
- 2019-08-21Superfans; The Easy Way to Stand Out, Grow Your Tribe, And Build a Successful Business
- 2019-08-17Learn Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 the Easy Way - 9 Hours
- 2019-08-15Brian Clark (Rainmaker Digital) - Build Your Online Training Business the Smarter Way
- 2019-08-13Facebook ChatBot Marketing: The Smart Way To Use ManyChat
- 2019-08-13The Complete Guide to Remodeling Your Basement: How to Create New Living Space the Professional Way
- 2019-08-13SUP Training The Smart Way
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.