Posted on 2013-08-18. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN-10: 3642345425 | 186 pages | PDF | 3,3 MB
The emphasis of this book is on practical design aspects for broadband A/D converters for communication systems. The embedded designs are employed for transceivers in the field of ADSL solutions and WLAN applications. An area- and power-efficient realization of a converter is mandatory to remain competitive in the market. The right choice for the converter topology and architecture needs to be done very carefully to result in a competitive FOM. The book begins with a brief overview of basic concepts about ADSL and WLAN to understand the ADC requirements. At architectural level, issues on different modulator topologies are discussed employing the provided technology node. The design issues are pointed out in detail for modern digital CMOS technologies, beginning with 180nm followed by 130nm and going down to 65nm feature size. Beside practical aspects, challenges to mixed-signal design level are addressed to optimize the converters in terms of consumed chip area, power consumption and design for high yield in volume production. Thus, careful considerations on circuit- and architectural- level are performed by introducing a dynamic-biasing technique, a feed-forward approach and a resolution in time instead of amplitude resolution.
- Ebooks list page : 22992
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Delta-Sigma A/D-Converters: Practical Design for Communication Systems - Removed
- 2014-06-13Delta-Sigma A/D-Converters: Practical Design for Communication Systems - Removed
- 2014-06-03Delta-Sigma A/D-Converters: Practical Design for Communication Systems (Repost) - Removed
- 2019-12-23Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide (Wiley - IEEE) Ed 2
- 2017-11-06[PDF] CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide - Removed
- 2014-04-09CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide (repost)
- 2013-09-03CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide
- 2013-08-24CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide - Removed
- 2013-08-02CMOS Sigma-Delta Converters: Practical Design Guide
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Design of Multi-Bit Delta-Sigma A/D Converters (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science) - Removed
- 2010-10-10Design of Multi-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters
- 2010-03-27Design of Multi-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters, Y.Geerts, M.Steyaert, W.Sansen
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Delta Teacher Development: Developing Teacher: Practical Activities for Professional Development
- 2017-11-28[PDF] Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications
- 2011-12-28Permaculture Two: Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture
- 2011-09-20Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical App
- 2011-09-05FS Permaculture Two: Practical Design for Town and Country in Permanent Agriculture
- 2009-09-25Code Design for Dependable Systems: Theory and Practical Applications (Repost)
- 2007-06-01Code Design for Dependable Systems Theory and Practical Applications
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.