Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
English | 2014 | ISBN: 0826136435 | 392 pages | EPUB | 9 MB
Unique decision trees promote accurate diagnosis and treatment of 60 common skin conditions.
This is the first primary care dermatology reference written by and for nurses. It focuses on approximately 60 skin conditions that are commonly seen in primary care settings and provides unique decision trees to assist in accurate diagnosis.
Organized for quick access, the book presents conditions alphabetically and includes evidence-based treatment and management strategies along with full-color photos taken during actual office visits. Dermatologic diagnostics cover skin assessment, specimen collection procedures, and use of mechanical devices, along with relevant evidence-based topical, systemic, and surgical treatment options.
The resource provides an overview of dermatology basics including skin anatomy and physiology and skin terminology. Illustrations, graphs, and skin terminology help to accurately document descriptions of rashes, lesions, and diseases during diagnostic evaluations. The book also defines risk factors in relation to skin conditions and diseases and delineates conditions common to specific populations. A broad range of management strategies is presented along with alerts for when expert follow-up is indicated. To promote rapid identification of skin conditions, each is presented in a consistent organization that includes overview, epidemiology, pathology/histology, clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, treatment/management, special considerations and appropriate referrals, and patient education. The Clinical Pearls feature captures the authors" expertise. Additional photos are available from the website as a digital photo archive.
* Focuses on approximately 60 common dermatological conditions with high-quality, full-color photos
* Presents four unique decision trees to foster accurate diagnosis and clinical decision making
* Delivers evidence-based protocols for diagnosis, treatment, and management
* Uses a consistent format to promote quick access to information
* Written by advanced-degree nurse practitioners with nurses" informational needs in mind
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41113
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Dermatology for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- 2020-05-01Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- 2020-04-30Project Management for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- 2019-02-22Nursing Informatics for the Advanced Practice Nurse, Second Edition
- 2018-11-23Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- 2018-10-12Management of Fecal Incontinence for the Advanced Practice Nurse Under the auspices of the International Continence Society
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Nursing Informatics for the Advanced Practice Nurse: Patient Safety, Quality, Outcomes, and Interprofessionalism
- 2018-01-21[PDF] Project Management for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- 2017-12-24[PDF] Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Nurse
- 2019-12-25Neurocritical Care for the Advanced Practice Clinician - Removed
- 2018-09-26Formulating a Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Provider, Second Edition
- 2018-07-20Formulating a Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Provider, 2nd Edition
- 2018-06-05Formulating a Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Provider, 2nd Edition
- 2018-05-31Formulating a Differential Diagnosis for the Advanced Practice Provider, 2nd Edition
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Advanced Practice Nurse Cardiovascular Clinician
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2020-04-20Pharmacotherapeutics For Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers, 4th Edition
- 2020-04-20Pharmacotherapeutics For Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers 4th Edition (EPUB)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.