Posted on 2020-02-14, by Germany2020.
Design Thinking & Neuromarketing - Complete BootCamp
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.38 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 30 lectures (4 hours, 33 mins) | Language: English
Develop an innovative thinking and creative problem solving
What you'll learn
How to apply design thinking to your problems in order to generate innovative and user-centric solutions
How to make use of practical design thinking methods in every stage of your problem, with the help of method templates
How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy, ideation, prototyping, and playful testing
How to employ ethnographic and analysis methods, such as interviews, focus groups, and surveys
How to prototype early and fast, as well as test your prototypes so as to reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning
The design process requires working as part of a team. It is not suitable for solo entrepreneurs.
You need to have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone
Open mind and a willingness to take control of thought.
In "Design thinking and Neuromarketing BootCamp," you will have the opportunity to discover and experiment with a systematic approach to uncover creative insights and innovative solutions.
Thousands of companies use Design Thinking to innovate and implement new products and services. In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Design Thinking, with a main focus on which tools can be used in each of the phases in order to enhance and develop your creativity. At the end of the Design Thinking, we are going to pass through neuromarketing which will be used as a potential tool in the phases of inspiration and testing.
At the beginning we will discuss about what exactly is Design Thinking based on three concrete examples and you will experience a quick Design Thinking exercise so you can get a feel for what Design Thinking is all about. As the course continues you will pick a case study to work on and take that case study through the process of Design Thinking. When you have completed the course you will know how to start and finish a Design Thinking project on your own.
You have unlimited access to all the lessons 24 hours a day, for as long as you want or need them, so you can take the course at your own pace and go back to review any materials any time you want.
This course is based on the following values :
Try : an opportunity to try out new behaviors online and through real-world projects.
Share : share with the others and exchange with the others based on your creative ideas
Who this course is for:
Top and middle management professionals
Those who want a fresh and updated look on Design Thinking and understand exactly how to work it.
- Ebooks list page : 42693
- 2019-02-04Develop your innovation - Certified Design Thinking Bootcamp
- 2019-01-28Develop your innovation - Certified Design Thinking Bootcamp
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Complete Design Thinking Guide for Successful Professionals
- 2017-09-04The Complete App Design Course - UX, UI and Design Thinking
- 2020-01-31LINKEDIN LEARNING A DESIGN THINKING APPROACH TO PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST
- 2020-01-30LINKEDIN LEARNING A DESIGN THINKING APPROACH TO PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST
- 2020-01-17Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020
- 2020-01-13Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020
- 2020-01-04Inclusive Design for a Digital World: Designing with Accessibility in Mind (Design Thinking)
- 2020-01-03Data Analysis And Visualization Complete Bootcamp By Tm
- 2020-01-02Design Thinking Towards Excellence In Academics
- 2019-12-26Udemy - Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More The Complete Bootcamp 2020
- 2019-12-26Creativity, Design Thinking, and Innovation for Business
- 2019-12-20Designed to Learn: Using Design Thinking to Bring Purpose and Passion to the Classroom
- 2019-12-18Design Thinking to Digital Thinking (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- 2019-12-18Nature Driven Urbanism (Contemporary Urban Design Thinking)
- 2019-12-18Design Thinking for Strategy: Innovating Towards Competitive Advantage (Management for Professionals)
- 2019-12-16Design Thinking for Smaller Enterprise Development: a SOCIETALbyDesign Model for Adaptation to a Digital Age
- 2019-12-14Design Thinking and the New Spirit of Capitalism: Sociological Reflections on Innovation Culture
- 2019-12-12Go (Golang): The Complete Bootcamp
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.