Posted on 2020-02-14, by Germany2020.
Design Thinking & Neuromarketing - Complete BootCamp
Video: .mp4 (1280x720, 30 fps(r)) | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 2.38 GB
Genre: eLearning Video | Duration: 30 lectures (4 hours, 33 mins) | Language: English
Develop an innovative thinking and creative problem solving
What you'll learn
How to apply design thinking to your problems in order to generate innovative and user-centric solutions
How to make use of practical design thinking methods in every stage of your problem, with the help of method templates
How to initiate a new working culture based on a user-centric approach, empathy, ideation, prototyping, and playful testing
How to employ ethnographic and analysis methods, such as interviews, focus groups, and surveys
How to prototype early and fast, as well as test your prototypes so as to reduce risks and accelerate organizational learning
The design process requires working as part of a team. It is not suitable for solo entrepreneurs.
You need to have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone
Open mind and a willingness to take control of thought.
In "Design thinking and Neuromarketing BootCamp," you will have the opportunity to discover and experiment with a systematic approach to uncover creative insights and innovative solutions.
Thousands of companies use Design Thinking to innovate and implement new products and services. In this course you will learn the fundamentals of Design Thinking, with a main focus on which tools can be used in each of the phases in order to enhance and develop your creativity. At the end of the Design Thinking, we are going to pass through neuromarketing which will be used as a potential tool in the phases of inspiration and testing.
At the beginning we will discuss about what exactly is Design Thinking based on three concrete examples and you will experience a quick Design Thinking exercise so you can get a feel for what Design Thinking is all about. As the course continues you will pick a case study to work on and take that case study through the process of Design Thinking. When you have completed the course you will know how to start and finish a Design Thinking project on your own.
You have unlimited access to all the lessons 24 hours a day, for as long as you want or need them, so you can take the course at your own pace and go back to review any materials any time you want.
This course is based on the following values :
Try : an opportunity to try out new behaviors online and through real-world projects.
Share : share with the others and exchange with the others based on your creative ideas
Who this course is for:
Top and middle management professionals
Those who want a fresh and updated look on Design Thinking and understand exactly how to work it.
- Ebooks list page : 42693
- 2019-02-04Develop your innovation - Certified Design Thinking Bootcamp
- 2019-01-28Develop your innovation - Certified Design Thinking Bootcamp
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Complete Design Thinking Guide for Successful Professionals
- 2017-09-04The Complete App Design Course - UX, UI and Design Thinking
- 2020-07-28Creative Problem Solving Maximising Design Thinking
- 2020-07-27Launch: Using Design Thinking to Boost Creativity and Bring Out the Maker in Every Student
- 2020-07-18Well Designed Life: 10 Lessons in Brain Science & Design Thinking for a Mindful, Healthy, & Purposeful Life
- 2020-07-13Design Thinking Workshop: The 12 Indispensable Elements for a Design Thinking Workshop
- 2020-07-09Building Smart Cities Analytics, ICT, and Design Thinking
- 2020-06-29Design Thinking Integrating Innovation, Customer Experience, and Brand Value
- 2020-06-23Node.js, Express, MongoDB & More: The Complete Bootcamp 2020 TUTORiAL
- 2020-06-22Deep Learning and Neural Networks Complete BootCamp 
- 2020-06-09Learn Java Design Patterns The Complete Guide
- 2020-06-04Learn Java Design Patterns The Complete Guide
- 2020-06-03Design Thinking Research: Taking Breakthrough Innovation Home (Understanding Innovation)
- 2020-05-30Design Thinking for Innovation: Research and Practice
- 2020-05-22Design Thinking (21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Makers as Innovators)
- 2020-05-18Design Thinking Methodology Book
- 2020-05-15Design Thinking for Education: Conceptions and Applications in Teaching and Learning
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.