Posted on 2021-10-19, by raymanhero.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 1718501927 , 9781718501935 | 332 pages | True (PDF EPUB MOBI) | 15.82 MB
consolidates Loren Kohnfelder's more than twenty years of experience into a concise, elegant guide to improving the security of technology products.
Written for a wide range of software professionals, it emphasizes building security into software design early and involving the entire team in the process.
The book bs with a discussion of core concepts like trust, threats, mitigation, secure design patterns, and cryptography. The second part, perhaps this book's most unique and important contribution to the field, covers the process of designing and reviewing a software design with security considerations in mind. The final section details the most common coding flaws that create vulnerabilities, making copious use of code snippets written in C and Python to illustrate implementation vulnerabilities.
You'll learn how to:
Identify important assets, the attack surface, and the trust boundaries in a system
Evaluate the effectiveness of various threat mitigation candidates
Work with well-known secure coding patterns and libraries
Understand and prevent vulnerabilities like XSS and CSRF, memory flaws, and more
Use security testing to proactively identify vulnerabilities introduced into code
Review a software design for security flaws effectively and without judgment
Kohnfelder's career, spanning decades at Microsoft and Google, introduced numerous software security initiatives, including the co-creation of the STRIDE threat modeling framework used widely today. This book is a modern, pragmatic consolidation of his best practices, insights, and ideas about the future of software.
- Ebooks list page : 49916
- 2021-11-19Designing Secure Software A Guide for Developers (True PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- 2021-12-07Designing Secure Software A Guide for Developers 2021
- 2021-12-08Modernizing Enterprise Java A Concise Cloud Native Guide for Developers (True PDF)
- 2022-02-14Microservices Communication in .NET Using gRPC: A practical guide for .NET developers (True PDF, EPUB) - Removed
- 2021-11-19Modernizing Enterprise Java A Concise Cloud Native Guide for Developers (True EPUB)
- 2021-11-19Software Architecture for Busy Developers Talk and act like a software architect in one weekend (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2022-06-21Devops For The Desperate A Hands-On Survival Guide (True PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- 2022-03-09Building Software Platforms A Guide to SaaS Transition with AWS (True PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- 2021-11-19Rust for Rustaceans Idiomatic Programming for Experienced Developers (Final Release) (True PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- 2021-11-19Practical Linux Forensics A Guide for Digital Investigators (Final Release) (True PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- 2021-11-16How To Enjoy Art A Guide For Everyone (true Pdf)
- 2021-09-17How to Enjoy Art A Guide for Everyone (True PDF)
- 2021-03-13Complete A Guide to IT Hardware and Software: A CompTIA A Core 1 & 2 Textbook, 8th Edition(True PDF, EPUB, MOBI) - Removed
- 2021-02-15Complete A Guide to IT Hardware and Software: A CompTIA A Core 1 & 2 Textbook, 8th Edition(True PDF, EPUB, MOBI) - Removed
- 2021-01-11Cisco Software Defined Access: Cisco Secure Enterprise (True PDF, EPUB, MOBI)
- 2021-01-10Manskills: How to Ace Life's Challenges, Save the World & Wow the Crowd - Updated Edition - Man's Prep Guide for Life (True PDF)
- 2017-11-02Concurrency in Go: Tools and Techniques for Developers (True PDF)
- 2022-03-31Nikon Z fc For Dummies (True PDF, EPUB)
- 2022-03-12Plant-Based Diet Cookbook For Dummies (True PDF, EPUB)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.