Posted on 2019-03-10, by nokia241186.
J. W. Van Der Kamp, Julie Jones, Barry Mccleary, David J. Topping - Dietary Fibre: New Frontiers for Food and Health
Published: 2010-03-31 | ISBN: 9086861288 | PDF | 586 pages | 7.24 MB
Dietary fibre research is rapidly evolving and is stimulated by the growing attention for intestinal health which is needed for combating major disorders such as diabetes, cardio-vascular diseases and obesity. Current research also explores relationships between fibres, the immune system and stress. The recently agreed EU and CODEX definitions for dietary fibre - including all polymeric carbohydrates not digested in the small intestine - provide both clarity and new challenges regarding adequate analysis and concerning the requirements for added fibre. Added fibre should have 'a physical effect of benefit to health as demonstrated by generally accepted scientific evidence to competent authorities'.Novel research tools from genomics toolboxes and advanced systems simulating the gastro-intestinal tract, are enabling researchers to obtain insights in the wide range of structure function relationships of different types of dietary fibre. These include the impact of dietary fibre on the gut microbiota and relationships between prebiotics and peptides involved in regulation of satiety and other functions. New technologies steadily increase the range of fibres, with and without anti-oxidants and other beneficial co-passengers, which are available to food processors.Dietary fibre - new frontiers for food and health covers the most up-to-date research available on dietary fibre and will be an indispensable tool for all scientists and technologists involved in research and development in this field.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39653
- 2019-02-18Dietary Fibre New Frontiers for Food and Health
- 2017-12-04[PDF] Dietary Fibre: New Frontiers for Food and Health
- 2014-02-15Dietary Fibre: New Frontiers for Food and Health
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Barley for Food and Health: Science, Technology, and Products
- 2014-03-30Exploring a Vision: Integrating Knowledge for Food and Health (repost)
- 2011-05-28Exploring a Vision: Integrating Knowledge for Food and Health
- 2010-07-19Barley for Food and Health: Science, Technology, and Products (repost)
- 2008-12-06Barley for Food and Health: Science, Technology, and Products
- 2012-01-18Food and Health in Europe: A New Basis for Action (WHO Regional Publications European Series) - WHO Regional Office For Europe
- 2012-01-10Food and Health in Europe: A New Basis for Action (WHO Regional Publications European Series) - WHO Regional Office For Europe
- 2011-10-21Food and Health in Europe: A New Basis for Action (WHO Regional Publications European Series)
- 2012-05-14Food and Health in Europe: Summary: A New Basis for Action (repost)
- 2012-01-12"Petroleum Geology: From Mature Basins to New Frontiers" ed by B.A. Vining and S.C. Pickering - Removed
- 2009-11-15Food and Health in Europe: Summary: A New Basis for Action
- 2009-02-18Food and Health in Europe: A New Basis for Action
- 2020-08-10Nutrition, Food and Health for Weight Loss
- 2020-08-04Nutrition, Food and Health for Weight Loss
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Value of Information: Methodological Frontiers and New Applications in Environment and Health - Removed
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Leverage for Good: An Introduction to the New Frontiers of Philanthropy and Social Investment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.