Posted on 2018-09-21, by nokia241186.
Thomas J. Wenzel, "Differentiation of Chiral Compounds Using NMR Spectroscopy, 2nd edition"
English | ISBN: 1119323916 | 2018 | 608 pages | PDF | 13 MB
An updated guide to the most current information available for determining how to use NMR spectroscopy to differentiate chiral compounds
Differentiation of Chiral Compounds Using NMR Spectroscopy offers a thoroughly revised second edition to the essential volume that puts the focus on the chiral systems that are commercially available and have been widely vetted for use in NMR spectroscopy. The text covers a broad range of reagents that make it possible to determine the enantiomeric purity and assign the absolute configuration of many classes of compounds.
Comprehensive in scope, the text describes the chiral NMR differentiating agents as derivatizing agents, solvating agents, metal-based reagents and liquid crystals and gels, and explains the range and types of compounds for which they can be used for analysis. New to this edition are the most recent findings in the field as well as the development of advanced NMR measurement techniques that allow for the simplification of complex spectra resulting in more readily identified enantiodifferentiation. This important resource:
Includes the most recent coverage of a large range of compounds that can be analyzed using chiral NMR reagents
Explores the use of chiral NMR reagents and explains their relationship to the stereochemistry of the analyzed molecules
Offers the essential information needed to help decide which method is the best NMR method to apply to a class or molecules
Contains experimental strategies for using the reagents that are likely to improve the quality of the results
Differentiation of Chiral Compounds Using NMR Spectroscopy is a comprehensive guide designed for investigators planning to use NMR spectroscopy to determine enantiomeric purity or assign the absolute configuration of a compound.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37180
- 2018-07-29Differentiation of Chiral Compounds Using NMR Spectroscopy, 2nd edition
- 2019-12-23Differentiation of Chiral Compounds Using NMR Spectroscopy Ed 2
- 2013-12-21Organic Structure Determination Using 2-D NMR Spectroscopy, Second Edition: A Problem-Based Approach
- 2021-01-03Fundamentals of Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy 2nd Edition
- 2021-01-02Fundamentals of Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, 2nd Edition
- 2019-02-17Organic Synthesis Using Transition Metals, 2nd Edition
- 2018-11-01Modern Crop Protection Compounds - 3 Volume set (2nd edition)
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Special Edition Using TCP/IP (2nd Edition)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Basic Chemometric Techniques in Atomic Spectroscopy, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-05[PDF] Solving Problems with NMR Spectroscopy, Second Edition - Removed
- 2017-12-30[PDF] Distillation Design and Control Using Aspen Simulation, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-01[PDF] An Introduction to Laser Spectroscopy (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Bioactive Compounds from Natural Sources: Natural Products as Lead Compounds in Drug Discovery (2nd Edition)
- 2017-01-04[PDF] Solving Problems with NMR Spectroscopy, Second Edition
- 2014-06-19An Introduction to Laser Spectroscopy, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2014-06-09Using Algebraic Geometry (2nd edition) - Removed
- 2014-06-08An Introduction to Laser Spectroscopy, 2nd edition (Repost) - Removed
- 2014-06-07Using Algebraic Geometry (2nd edition) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.