Posted on 2019-06-24, by voska89.
Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective by Ian McLoughlin and Rob Wilson
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0199557721 | 240 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Over the past decade, putting public services on-line has been a focus of huge policy and financial investments aimed at providing more joined-up service delivery. For some this is part of a transformation that is bringing about a new era of integrated digital government. For others digitalization means threats to privacy and security and a strengthening of bureaucracy.
In the UK and beyond, front-line service providers and citizens have been slow to take up digital services whilst major projects have floundered. This book takes a fresh look at this vital area for public policy and practice. Informed by over ten years of original research on the 'inside' of projects to put local services on-line, the authors combine cross-disciplinary insights to provide a new social informatics perspective on digital government.
Experiences in areas such as health and social care are used to illustrate the dangers of 'over-integration' when key decisions are left to system designers, as they seek to integrate information in centralized systems. The authors argue for a new 'architectural discourse' to change the way that systems are deployed, evolve, and are governed. 'They conclude that increased coordination of public services is better achieved through federated rather than integrated services. This recognizes the infrastructural nature of information systems and the essential role of co-production in the future evolution of digital government.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40704
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective
- 2009-04-24The Structural Approach to Direct Practice in Social Work: A Social Constructionist Perspective
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Integrative Clinical Social Work Practice: A Contemporary Perspective
- 2014-04-19Integrative Clinical Social Work Practice: A Contemporary Perspective
- 2019-08-23Identity, Health and Women A Critical Social Psychological Perspective
- 2019-08-23Human Work Productivity A Global Perspective
- 2019-02-28Advances in Digital Government Technology, Human Factors, and Policy
- 2019-01-31Dictionary of Social Work The Definitive A to Z of Social Work and Social Care
- 2019-01-31Gendered Talk at Work Constructing Social Identity Through Workplace Interaction
- 2019-01-23Gendered Talk at Work Constructing Social Identity Through Workplace Interaction
- 2019-01-03Applied Psychology for Social Work (Transforming Social Work Practice)
- 2018-12-19Digital Life on Instagram New Social Communication of Photography
- 2018-11-28Women's Human Rights A Social Psychological Perspective on Resistance, Liberation, and Justice
- 2018-11-16On Being At Work The Social Construction of the Employee
- 2018-11-15On Being At Work The Social Construction of the Employee
- 2018-11-05Living Digital 2040Future of Work, Education and Healthcare
- 2018-10-18Social Informatics
- 2018-10-07Living Digital 2040Future of Work, Education and Healthcare
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.