Posted on 2019-06-24, by voska89.
Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective by Ian McLoughlin and Rob Wilson
English | 2013 | ISBN: 0199557721 | 240 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Over the past decade, putting public services on-line has been a focus of huge policy and financial investments aimed at providing more joined-up service delivery. For some this is part of a transformation that is bringing about a new era of integrated digital government. For others digitalization means threats to privacy and security and a strengthening of bureaucracy.
In the UK and beyond, front-line service providers and citizens have been slow to take up digital services whilst major projects have floundered. This book takes a fresh look at this vital area for public policy and practice. Informed by over ten years of original research on the 'inside' of projects to put local services on-line, the authors combine cross-disciplinary insights to provide a new social informatics perspective on digital government.
Experiences in areas such as health and social care are used to illustrate the dangers of 'over-integration' when key decisions are left to system designers, as they seek to integrate information in centralized systems. The authors argue for a new 'architectural discourse' to change the way that systems are deployed, evolve, and are governed. 'They conclude that increased coordination of public services is better achieved through federated rather than integrated services. This recognizes the infrastructural nature of information systems and the essential role of co-production in the future evolution of digital government.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40704
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective
- 2017-01-11[PDF] Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective
- 2009-04-24The Structural Approach to Direct Practice in Social Work: A Social Constructionist Perspective
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Integrative Clinical Social Work Practice: A Contemporary Perspective
- 2014-04-19Integrative Clinical Social Work Practice: A Contemporary Perspective
- 2020-06-21Empowerment Series: Introduction to Social Work & Social Welfare: Critical Thinking Perspectives Ed 5
- 2020-06-21Empowerment Series: Social Work and Social Welfare Ed 8
- 2020-06-06Mental Health Practice in a Digital World: A Clinicians Guide (Health Informatics)
- 2020-05-19Foundations of Digital Government: Leading and Managing in the Digital Era (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2020-05-18Marx in the Age of Digital Capitalism (Studies in Critical Social Sciences)
- 2020-03-20Digitising Democracy: On Reinventing Democracy in the Digital Era - A Legal, Political and Psychological Perspective
- 2020-02-25Understanding Chinese Multilingual Scholars’ Experiences of Writing and Publishing in English: A Social-Cognitive Perspective
- 2020-02-21Disaster Risk Communication: A Challenge from a Social Psychological Perspective (Integrated Disaster Risk Management)
- 2020-02-05Digital Government: Leveraging Innovation to Improve Public Sector Performance and Outcomes for Citizens
- 2020-01-15Digital Technology and Journalism: An International Comparative Perspective
- 2020-01-10Women's Human Rights: A Social Psychological Perspective on Resistance, Liberation, and Justice
- 2019-12-27The Algorithmic Code of Ethics: Ethics at the Bedside of the Digital Revolution (Technological Prospects and Social Applications: Science, Society and New Technologies)
- 2019-12-25Context-Aware Systems and Applications, and Nature of Computation and Communication (Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering)
- 2019-12-15Hacking for Beginners: A Step by Step Guide to Learn How to Hack Websites, Smartphones, Wireless Networks, Work with Social Engineering, Complete a Penetration Test, and Keep Your Computer Safe
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.