Posted on 2019-02-12, updated at 2019-03-10, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .VTT | Duration: 4 hours | Size: 1.21 GB
What you'll learn
Students should be able to differentiate between digital and analogue circuits.
Students should have a good understanding of Boolean algebra as well as logic gates operations.
Students should be able to analyze simple combinational circuits as well as some MSI devices such as adders, decoders, multiplexers, comparators.
Students should be able to design simple combinational circuits using both gate-level as well as block-level deign approaches
Students should have a good understanding of basic flip-flop operations and applications and should be able to analyze simple sequential circuits
Students should be able to design simple synchronous sequential circuits
Students should have a good understanding of registers and counters operations and applications
Digital design is concerned with the fundamentals of digital electronics as well as the design of digital electronic circuits, which are usually employed in digital computers, control systems, data communications, and many other applications. It provides a well-balanced coverage of basic concepts, up-to-date technology, and practical applications.
Topics covered in this course are:
Binary number system; Boolean algebra, logic gates, Boolean expression simplification, digital circuits analysis, gate-level and block level design of digital circuits, some common digital circuits such as adders, subtractors, comparators, multiplexers, decoders, and others are explained. Analysis, design and applications of Sequential circuits such as flip-flops, registers, counter, and their design procedures are presented.
Who this course is for:
college students majoring in computer ,electrical ,electronics , power, or communications engineering ,
college students majoring in computer science.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39222
- 2019-03-10Digital System Design Overview
- 2019-02-17Digital System Design Overview
- 2019-02-15Digital System Design Overview
- 2011-05-17Microcontroller based digital system design
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Verilog Digital System Design with CDROM (McGraw-Hill Professional Engineering)
- 2017-12-05[PDF] High-Speed Digital System Design: A Handbook of Interconnect Theory and Design Practices
- 2017-07-15Digital System Design with FPGA: Implementation Using Verilog and VHDL (Electronics)
- 2013-07-28Digital System Design with VHDL (2nd Edition) (repost) - Removed
- 2011-12-31High-Speed Digital System Design: A Handbook of Interconnect Theory and Design Practices - Garrett W. Hall
- 2011-10-25Digital System Design with VHDL (2nd Edition)
- 2011-07-22Digital System Design with VHDL (2nd Edition)
- 2011-07-07Verilog Digital System Design (Professional Engineering) - Removed
- 2010-03-25High-Speed Digital System Design: A Handbook of Interconnect Theory and Design Practices
- 2009-02-21Zainalabedin Navabi: Verilog Digital System Design
- 2009-01-13Verilog Digital System Design
- 2007-06-24High Speed Digital System Design
- 2007-05-27High-Speed Digital System Design: A Handbook of Interconnect Theory and Design P
- 2018-01-11[PDF] Digital Signal Processing SET: Digital Signal Processing System Design, Second Edition: LabVIEW-Based Hybrid Programming
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Analog and Digital Control System Design: Transfer-Function, State-Space, and Algebraic Methods
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.