Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 0262027356 | 2014 | 240 pages | PDF | 2 MB
A comprehensive, authoritative, and accessible reference for disaster robotics that covers theory, specific deployments, and ground, air, and marine modalities.
This book offers the definitive guide to the theory and practice of disaster robotics. It can serve as an introduction for researchers and technologists, a reference for emergency managers, and a textbook in field robotics. Written by a pioneering researcher in the field who has herself participated in fifteen deployments of robots in disaster response and recovery, the book covers theory and practice, the history of the field, and specific missions.
After a broad overview of rescue robotics in the context of emergency informatics, the book provides a chronological summary and formal analysis of the thirty-four documented deployments of robots to disasters that include the 2001 collapse of the World Trade Center, Hurricane Katrina, the 2010 Haiti earthquake, the Deepwater Horizon oil spill, the 2011 Japanese earthquake and tsunami, and numerous mining accidents. It then examines disaster robotics in the typical robot modalities of ground, air, and marine, addressing such topics as robot types, missions and tasks, and selection heuristics for each modality. Finally, the book discusses types of fieldwork, providing practical advice on matters that include collecting data and collaborating with emergency professionals.
The field of disaster robotics has lacked a comprehensive overview. This book by a leader in the field, offering a unique combination of the theoretical and the practical, fills the gap.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41113
- 2020-06-14Disaster Robotics (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- 2019-02-22Disaster Robotics Results from the ImPACT Tough Robotics Challenge
- 2019-01-30Disaster Robotics Results from the ImPACT Tough Robotics Challenge
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Disaster Robotics (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Disaster Robotics (Intelligent Robotics and Autonomous Agents series)
- 2012-02-24The Demands of Humanity: Army Medical Disaster Relief - Army Medical Disaster
- 2011-09-18The Demands of Humanity: Army Medical Disaster Relief
- 2020-07-04Dating Disaster with a Billionaire Elizabeth Lynx - Removed
- 2020-07-04How to Convince Senior Management in a Bank that They Need Business Continuity Planning (Disaster Recovery Planning & Business Continuity Planning Book 3)
- 2020-07-03The Snowden Operation: Inside the West’s Greatest Intelligence Disaster (Kindle Single)
- 2020-06-30Robotics Process Automation RPA and Internal Audit
- 2020-06-27Stranded: Alaska's Worst Maritime Disaster Nearly Happened Twice
- 2020-06-25Raspberry Pi Robotics Essentials ()
- 2020-06-24Hands On Robotics with Arduino, Build 13 robot projects
- 2020-06-23Robotic Drives & Physics Robotics, learn by building III
- 2020-06-19Swarm Robotics
- 2020-06-18Navigation Assisted Robotics in Spine and Trauma Surgery
- 2020-06-13The Storm of the Century: Tragedy, Heroism, Survival, and the Epic True Story of America's Deadliest Natural Disaster: The Great Gulf Hurricane of 1900
- 2020-06-09The Deadly Shipwrecks of the Powhattan & New Era on the Jersey Shore (Disaster)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.