Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2011-04-13. By anonymous.
Publisher: SÑ€r!ngÐµr | ISBN: 0826124755 | edition 2005 | PDF | 184 pages | 7.6 Mb
Distance education (DE) is one of the most important ways in which future social workers can complete their MSW degree. With a reach to multiple populations, DE is especially suited to the field of social work, allowing rural, working, and financially-strained individuals to complete degrees and provide important services to underserved communities. In this comprehensive and well-organized guide to understanding and implementing distance education components into social work, pioneering professors explain how to administer DE components, discuss the adjustments and rewards of the DE teaching experience, evaluate the benefits for both students and teachers, and address evolving issues in the field. In addition, readers will be introduced to the latest audio-visual, computer -mediated, and computer-assisted modalities now in use as applied to distance education. From audio and visual teleconferencing to e-mail, networks, and web based courses, we are exposed to the current and future trends and possibilities in DE programs.
- Ebooks list page : 11247
- 2011-05-04Distance Education in Social Work - Planning Teaching and Learning
- 2010-10-20Paul Abels - Distance Education in Social Work: Planning, Teaching, and Learning
- 2017-10-29[PDF] Modern Social Work Practice: Teaching And Learning In Practice Settings
- 2012-06-05Modern Social Work Practice: Teaching And Learning In Practice Settings (repost)
- 2010-07-24Mark Doel, Steven M. Shardlow - Modern Social Work Practice: Teaching And Learning In Practice Settings
- 2008-12-05Modern Social Work Practice: Teaching And Learning In Practice Settings
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Contemplative Practices in Higher Education: Powerful Methods to Transform Teaching and Learning
- 2013-10-29The Future of Post-Human Education: A Preface to a New Theory of Teaching and Learning (repost)
- 2012-06-04Globalization and international social work: Postmodern change and challenge (repost)
- 2014-06-05Exploring the Digital Library: A Guide for Online Teaching and Learning (repost)
- 2014-03-25Multiple Perspectives on Mathematics Teaching and Learning (repost)
- 2014-02-18Scientific Literacy Under the Microscope: A Whole School Approach to Science Teaching and Learning (repost)
- 2014-02-03Contemporary Applied Linguistics Volume 1: Volume One Language Teaching and Learning (repost)
- 2013-12-25Cross-curricular Approaches to Teaching and Learning (repost)
- 2013-04-12A Cultural-Historical Perspective on Mathematics Teaching and Learning [Repost]
- 2013-03-04Primary Languages in Practice: A Guide to Teaching and Learning (repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-30Routledge Encyclopedia of Language Teaching and Learning (repost) - Removed
- 2012-04-08Multiple Perspectives on Mathematics Teaching and Learning (Repost)
- 2011-11-04Primary Languages in Practice: A Guide to Teaching and Learning (Repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.