Posted on 2014-04-02. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 0470381949 | 2012 | PDF | 344 pages | 2,3 MB
Today, distillation is by far the most common separation technique used in the chemical and petroleum industries. Distillation Control approaches this subject from a process engineering perspective to explain the use of steady-state simulations to develop, to analyze, and to troubleshoot all aspects of column controls, including their practical application and cost benefits.
Practicing engineers and other professionals working in process facilities that use distillation to separate materials will find this book a reliable companion.
- Ebooks list page : 25899
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Distillation Control: An Engineering Perspective
- 2012-04-23Distillation Control: An Engineering Perspective
- 2014-03-27Linear Parameter-Varying Control for Engineering Applications (Repost)
- 2014-03-24Mathematical Methods for Accident Reconstruction: A Forensic Engineering Perspective (repost)
- 2014-01-18Analytical Methods for Risk Management: A Systems Engineering Perspective (repost) - Removed
- 2013-11-07Modeling and Control of Engineering Systems (repost) - Removed
- 2013-09-13Understanding Automotive Electronics, Seventh Edition: An Engineering Perspective (Repost)
- 2013-04-27Mathematical Methods for Accident Reconstruction: A Forensic Engineering Perspective [Repost]
- 2012-12-21Progress in Motor Control: A Multidisciplinary Perspective [Repost]
- 2012-08-31Analytical Methods for Risk Management: A Systems Engineering Perspective [Repost] - Removed
- 2011-11-10Food Process Modeling and Control: Chemical Engineering Applications (repost)
- 2011-04-25Applications of Intelligent Control to Engineering Systems (Repost)
- 2010-12-24The Square Kilometre Array: An Engineering Perspective (Repost)
- 2010-07-12Applications of Intelligent Control to Engineering Systems (repost)
- 2010-01-28The Square Kilometre Array: An Engineering Perspective (Repost)
- 2016-12-07Pedro Albertos - Multivariable Control Systems An Engineering Approach [Repost]
- 2014-05-29Control Systems Engineering (repost)
- 2014-05-28Mechanics and Model-Based Control of Advanced Engineering Systems (Repost)
- 2014-05-06Embedded and Real Time System Development: A Software Engineering Perspective: Concepts, Methods and Principles [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.