Posted on 2018-08-08, updated at 2018-10-06, by voska89.
Distributed Tasks Demystified with Celery, SQS & Python
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4.5 Hours | Lec: 38 | 1.29 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Conjure up your first Python scalable background worker
This course teaches beginners to industry professionals the fundamental concepts of Distributed Programming in the context of python & Django. We look at how to build applications that increase throughput and reduce latency. In this course, we will take a dive intially in the irst part of the course and build a strong foundation of asynchronous parallel tasks using python-celery a distributed task queue framework. We will explore AWS SQS for scaling our parallel tasks on the cloud. These fundamentals will aid you in building scalable Python solutions for virtually any python project. By the end of this course, you will have learnt how to use popular distributed programming frameworks for python and Django. Through concepts learnt, you will discover the world of distributed computing with Python and how easy it is to build distributed components into your python or Django projects.
Download ( NitroFlare )
Download ( Rapidgator )
- Ebooks list page : 36897
- 2018-10-06Distributed Tasks Demystified with Celery, SQS & Python
- 2018-08-12Distributed Tasks Demystified with Celery, SQS & Python
- 2020-05-30Automating Mobile With Appium In Python
- 2020-05-24Optimization with Metaheuristics in Python (Update)
- 2020-05-18Optimization with Metaheuristics in Python (Update)
- 2020-04-27Automating mobile with Appium in Python
- 2020-04-15Cubic Spline Interpolation With Examples In Python
- 2020-04-05Automating mobile with Appium in Python
- 2020-03-28Quantitative Portfolio Management: with Applications in Python (Springer Texts in Business and Economics)
- 2020-03-25Cubic spline interpolation with examples in Python
- 2020-03-21Big Data Processing with Apache Spark: Efficiently tackle large datasets and big data analysis with Spark and Python
- 2020-03-19Cubic spline interpolation with examples in Python
- 2020-03-01Next-Generation Machine Learning with Spark: Covers XGBoost, LightGBM, Spark NLP, Distributed Deep Learning with Keras, and More
- 2020-01-28PACKT ADVANCED REST APIS WITH FLASK AND PYTHON-JGTiSO
- 2020-01-28Packt Sentiment Analysis through Deep Learning with Keras and Python-ZH
- 2020-01-14Programming with MicroPython: Embedded Programming with Microcontrollers and Python
- 2020-01-05Hands-On RESTful Web Services with ASP.NET Core: Design, build, and test distributed web services with the ASP.NET Core
- 2019-12-24Deep Learning with Applications Using Python: Chatbots and Face, Object, and Speech Recognition With TensorFlow and Keras - Removed
- 2019-12-21The Definitive Guide to AWS Application Integration: With Amazon SQS, SNS, SWF and Step Functions - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.