Posted on 2014-04-27. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1466515791 | 2014 | 340 pages | PDF | 8 MB
Due to its abilities to compensate disturbances and uncertainties, disturbance observer based control (DOBC) is regarded as one of the most promising approaches for disturbance-attenuation. One of the first books on DOBC, Disturbance Observer Based Control: Methods and Applications presents novel theory results as well as best practices for applications in motion and process control that have already benefited numerous organizations.
Supplying authoritative guidance in the areas of disturbance estimation and compensation for practical engineering systems, the book includes coverage of theoretic methods and practical applications of disturbance estimation and compensation for control systems through a DOBC approach. It considers applications in flight control systems, motion control systems, and process control systems.
Supplies an authoritative overview of disturbance observer based control approaches
Reports on recent developments in disturbance estimation techniques
Considers matched and mismatched disturbance/uncertainty attenuation for DOBC
Illustrates applications of the methods covered with detailed engineering case studies
Filled with valuable insights gathered over decades of research by the authors, this book provides time- and stress-saving guidance for anyone interested in the theory and method research of DOBC. Using typical engineering examples, the text provides readers with an understanding of recent developments in DOBC as well as the tools required to make the most of this promising approach to disturbance-attenuation.
- Ebooks list page : 26482
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Disturbance Observer-Based Control: Methods and Applications
- 2014-05-09Disturbance Observer-Based Control: Methods and Applications
- 2013-05-03Fault-Tolerant Process Control: Methods and Applications
- 2013-04-28Fault-Tolerant Process Control: Methods and Applications
- 2019-06-28Networked and Distributed Predictive Control Methods and Nonlinear Process Network Applications
- 2019-01-31Construction Dewatering and Groundwater Control New Methods and Applications, Third Edition
- 2019-01-31Library Design, Search Methods, and Applications of Fragment-Based Drug Design
- 2019-01-23Construction Dewatering and Groundwater Control New Methods and Applications, Third Edition
- 2018-11-14Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman Equations Numerical Methods and Applications in Optimal Control
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Hybrid Systems, Optimal Control and Hybrid Vehicles: Theory, Methods and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2018-01-17[PDF] Deformation Compatibility Control for Engineering Structures: Methods and Applications - Removed
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Ground-Based Microwave Radiometry and Remote Sensing: Methods and Applications
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Agent-Based Modelling in Population Studies: Concepts, Methods, and Applications (The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Computational Simulation in Architectural and Environmental Acoustics: Methods and Applications of Wave-Based Computation - Removed
- 2017-12-03[PDF] Kernel-based Data Fusion for Machine Learning: Methods and Applications in Bioinformatics and Text Mining
- 2017-11-09[PDF] Networked and Distributed Predictive Control: Methods and Nonlinear Process Network Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Control of Nonlinear Dynamical Systems: Methods and Applications (Communications and Control Engineering) - Removed
- 2017-10-28[PDF] Multivariate Statistical Process Control: Process Monitoring Methods and Applications (Advances in Industrial Control)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] Physiologically-Based Pharmacokinetic (PBPK) Modeling and Simulations: Principles, Methods, and Applications in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.