Posted on 2021-01-07, by nokia241186.
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 978-1735467221 | 155 Pages | True (PDF, EPUB, MOBI) | 16.03 MB
Completely updated for Django 3.1 & Django REST Framework 3.11
Django for APIs is a project-based guide to building modern APIs with Django & Django REST Framework. It is suitable for beginners who have never built an API before as well as professional programmers looking for a fast-paced introduction to Django fundamentals and best practices.
In the book you'll learn how to:
Build 3 Django backends from scratch, including a Library API, Todo API, and Blog API
Integrate user authentication: basic, sessions, and tokens
Add permissions and proper documentation
Use viewsets and routers for concise code
If you're curious about Python-based APIs, Django for APIs is a best-practices guide to writing and customizing your own quickly.
"If you're looking for a guide into the world of Django, then the three-step of Django for Beginners, Django for APIs, and Django for Professionals is ideal: get up and running, get into APIs, which are a cornerstone of modern app development, and then add the bits you need to your fledging app into production, from databases and static files, to user accounts and security. It's a long road. Will's books are an awesome companion."-CARLTON GIBSON, Django Fellow and Django REST Framework core contributor
"When readers interested in web development ask me what to read next after Python Crash Course, I refer them to Will's books: Django for Beginners, Django for APIs, and Django for Professionals. I highly recommend you check out his work."-ERIC MATTHES, author of Python Crash Course
"Will's books are a fantastic resource for web development with Django and Python. I highly recommended them."-JEFF TRIPLETT, Python Software Foundation Director, DEFNA President, and REVSYS Partner
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 46086
- 2020-05-30Django For Beginners Build Web Applications With Python & Django 3
- 2020-04-22Django For Beginners Build Web Applications With Python & Django 3
- 2019-06-04Django for Beginners - Build Web Application With Python!
- 2019-05-29Django for Beginners - Build Web Application With Python!
- 2021-01-08Django for APIs Build web APIs with Python and Django
- 2016-07-19Oreilly - Building Web APIs with Flask Techniques for Developing Modern Web Services with Python by Miguel Grinberg
- 2020-10-09Django Masterclass Build Web Apps With Python & Django
- 2020-06-24Django Masterclass : Build Web Apps With Python & Django
- 2020-06-19Django Masterclass : Build Web Apps With Python & Django
- 2020-01-28Packt Build a Stock Market Web App with Python and Django-XQZT
- 2019-11-02Build a Stock Market Web App with Python and Django
- 2019-10-26Packt Build a Stock Market Web App with Python and Django XQZT
- 2019-10-26Build a Stock Market Web App with Python and Django
- 2019-08-14Build a Stock Market Web App With Python and Django
- 2019-08-05Packt - Build a User Authentication Web App With Python and Django
- 2019-07-05Build A User Authentication Web App With Python And Django [updated]
- 2019-04-29Build a User Authentication Web App With Python and Django
- 2019-04-11Build a User Authentication Web App With Python and Django
- 2018-10-31Build A User Authentication Web App with Python and Django
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.