Posted on 2019-08-02, by perica123.
by The Great Courses
English | 353 pages | PDF | 36.1 MB
Everyone appreciates a well-designed bridge, a sturdy skyscraper, or a flightworthy aircraft. But how many of us who aren't engineers think, "I could build that"? In fact, you can. You may not have a professional engineer's credentials, but you can tinker all you want in your own workshop, using readily available materials to build working models that solve all the fundamental problems of the real thing.
- Ebooks list page : 41024
- 2019-08-26Do It Yourself Engineering
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Bridges and Tunnels: Investigate Feats of Engineering with 25 Projects (Build It Yourself)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Reflections on Management: How to Manage Your Software Projects, Your Teams, Your Boss, and Yourself (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2017-02-07[PDF] Reflections on Management: How to Manage Your Software Projects, Your Teams, Your Boss, and Yourself (SEI Series in Software Engineering)
- 2012-09-25An Introduction to Mechanical Engineering by Jonathan Wickert
- 2012-09-23Benchmarking the Competitiveness of the United States in Mechanical Engineering Basic Research
- 2012-09-18Vehicle Crash Mechanics [Automative Engineering] - Removed
- 2012-09-09Software Engineering Books
- 2012-09-05Automative Engineering Ebooks Megapack 3
- 2012-09-05Automative Engineering Ebooks Megapack 2
- 2012-09-05Automative Engineering Ebooks Megapack 1
- 2012-06-25MOST WANTED ENGINEERING BOOKS
- 2012-05-12Electrical Engineering: Concepts and Applications
- 2012-04-27[request]Sea Clutter: Scattering, the K-Distribution and Radar Performance - Removed
- 2012-03-31Mechanical Engineering - 30 Essential Books
- 2012-03-25Chemical Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Revised and Expanded by Ron Darby - Removed
- 2012-03-22Process Engineering for Pollution Control and Waste Minimization (Environmental Science & Pollution) by Donald L. Wise
- 2012-03-20Invaluable: Making Yourself Irreplaceable
- 2012-03-16Current Trends in Web Engineering: Workshops, Doctoral Symposium, and Tutorials, Held at ICWE 2011, Paphos, Cyprus, June 20-21, 2011. Revised Selected ... Applications, incl. Internet/Web, and HCI)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.