Posted on 2019-08-13, updated at 2020-01-19, by everest555.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz
Language: English + Sub | Size: 1.43 GB | Duration: 3 hours
Basic understanding of C#
Visual Studio 2017 or Higher
Modern integrated development environments or IDEs in short allows us to perform miracles. Why? Because we live in the twenty first century and modern computers are so powerful that modern IDEs become indispensable assistants which can save us thousands of hours. A decade ago, no one could imagine how much powerful IDEs will become in the future. However, nowadays, developers are armed by super powers such as deep static analysis, automatically performed refactorings, code fixes, super simple navigation and many other things.
Want to become an iron developer? Then listen to me.
This course consists of two main parts. The first one concerns the features of bear visual studio without any super-powerful plugins and it covers:
Navigate through the code base: how to select code, how to find code, camel humps in IntelliSense, navigating through the tabs
Edit and format the code base: deleting and removing code, formatting, commenting and applying refactorings
Run and debug your code: working with breakpoints, new features of modern visual studio, different debugging windows
Code snippets: existing code snippets and creating custom code snippets
Extensions for Visual Studio: Color VS Output, NCrunch, PInvoke, .NET Portability Analyzer, Roslynator
The second part is dedicated to ReSharper (R#). R# is one of the flagship tools developed by JetBrains. I need to warn you that R# is a paid tool but despite of this fact, the majority of professional developers use it on an everyday basis.
R# is a Visual Studio plugin which empowers it by tons of refactorings, analytical features, fixes and a ton of other features. So, the second part is dedicated to R# and it covers:
Creating Code with R#
Exploring Code with R#
Refactoring with R#
Unit Testing with R#
This is only an introduction to R#. I'll update this course from time to time teaching you other cool features provided by R#.
Enroll and start learning how to double your coding speed in bear Visual Studio and Visual Studio empowered by R#!
Who this course is for:
Beginners who want to speed up their coding speed
Anyone who wants to get acquainted with ReSharper (R#)
- Ebooks list page : 41109
- 2020-01-19Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio and ReSharper
- 2019-12-29Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio and ReSharper
- 2019-01-12Udemy - C# Developers - Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio
- 2017-10-08[PDF] C# Developers: Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio
- 2016-10-01C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio
- 2016-09-10C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio
- 2016-07-27C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio
- 2016-06-20C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio
- 2016-05-07C# Developers Double Your Coding Speed with Visual Studio
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Introduction to Visual Studio Tools for Office - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE January 2009 - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE February 2009 - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE March 2009 - Removed
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE APRIL 2009 - Removed
- 2019-07-27Excel for the Real World II Double Your Excel Speed with Keyboard Shortcuts
- 2019-05-01Lynda Developing Container Based Applications with Visual Studio and Azure-XQZT
- 2019-04-10Lynda Developing Container Based Applications with Visual Studio and Azure-XQZT
- 2019-04-01Lynda Developing Container Based Applications with Visual Studio and Azure-XQZT
- 2019-03-22Lynda Developing Container Based Applications with Visual Studio and Azure-XQZT
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.