Drone Law and Policy: Global Development, Risks, Regulation and Insurances: An Innovation and Impact Agenda
Posted on 2021-06-24, by nokia241186.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 0367463024 | 483 pages | True PDF | 4.14 MB
Drone Law and Policy describes the drone industry and its evolution, describing the benefits and risks of its exponential growth. It outlines the current and proposed regulatory framework in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom and Europe, taking into consideration the current and evolving technological and insurance landscape.
This book makes recommendations as to additional regulatory and insurance initiatives which the authors believe are necessary to achieve an effective balance between the various competing interests. The 23 chapters are written by global specialists on crucial topics, such as terrorism and security, airport and aircraft safety, maritime deployment, cyber-risks, regulatory oversight, licensing, standards and insurance.
This book will provide authoritative reference and expert guidance for regulators and government agencies, legal practitioners, insurance companies and brokers globally, as well as for major organisations utilising drones in industrial applications.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 48082
- 2021-07-21Drone Law and Policy Global Development, Risks, Regulation and Insurance
- 2021-08-15Redesigning the Global Seed Commons Law and Policy for Agrobiodiversity and Food Security
- 2021-08-03Social Networks - The Modern-Day Family Law and Policy of Regulation - Removed
- 2021-06-02International Law and Global Governance: Treaty Regimes and Sustainable Development Goals Implementation
- 2020-12-19Wine Law and Policy From National Terroirs to a Global Market
- 2020-12-10International Trade Regulation in China Law And Policy
- 2020-02-25China's International Investment Strategy: Bilateral, Regional, and Global Law and Policy (International Economic Law Series)
- 2018-11-01Refugees and Migrants in Law and Policy Challenges and Opportunities for Global Civic Education
- 2018-08-12Refugees and Migrants in Law and Policy Challenges and Opportunities for Global Civic Education
- 2018-06-28Refugees and Migrants in Law and Policy Challenges and Opportunities for Global Civic Education
- 2018-02-02[PDF] The European Union and Global Emergencies: A Law and Policy Analysis (Modern Studies in European Law)
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Food Regulation: Law, Science, Policy, and Practice
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Development of Consumer Credit in Global Perspective: Business, Regulation, and Culture (Worlds of Consumption) - Removed
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Emerging Issues in Sustainable Development: International Trade Law and Policy Relating to Natural Resources, Energy, and the Environment (Economics, Law, and Institutions in Asia Pacific) - Removed
- 2017-12-19[PDF] Food Regulation: Law, Science, Policy, and Practice
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Fundamentals of Space Law and Policy (SpringerBriefs in Space Development) - Removed
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Drone Wars: Transforming Conflict, Law, and Policy
- 2017-11-04[PDF] A Strategic Understanding of UN Economic Sanctions: International Relations, Law and Development (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Global Anti-Terrorism Law and Policy
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.