Author: Marilyn A. Swanson
Publisher: A Pacific Northwest Extension Publication
Posted on 2011-09-01, by sharebookfree.
Drying Fruits & Vegetables, 2Nd Edition
Marilyn A. Swanson | A Pacific Northwest Extension Publication | 2011-06-01 | 32 pages | English | PDF
Introduction: Drying foods yourself allows you to choose the best, tastiest varieties you can buy or pick fresh from the garden. Home drying also lets you enjoy dried fruits and vegetables the grocery stores donâ€™t carry. Dried berries make wonderful additions to winter muffins. Dried tomatoes perk up a pot of baked beans. Backpackers let lightweight dried vegetable mixes simmer into tempting soups. And the foods you dry yourself cost a lot less than the ones you buy. Microorganisms and enzymes that spoil food need water to be active. Drying works as a preservation method simply by depriving them of water. Unlike canning, in which you follow precise instructions for packaging and processing times to keep the food safe to eat, food drying is flexible. Decisions about food-piece sizes, food mixtures, pretreatments, and packaging are yours. Drying time is determined less by the clock than by simple tests you perform. Almost any food-safe packaging will do for dried foods. And, unlike canned foods, packages can be opened and closed again and again. High-quality, moderately priced electric dehydrators are widely available. Easy to use and needing little care, they produce a consistently top-quality product. For these reasons, most people buy or borrow electric dehydrators rather than use their oven or the sun. Whatever drying method you choose, the principles in this guide will apply.
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 13260
- 2007-08-11Drying Fruits and Vegetables 2nd Edition eBooK -LegalTorrents
- 2012-05-03Database Systems: The Complete Book, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2012-05-02Embedded Multiprocessors: Scheduling and Synchronization, 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2011-12-04The 8051 Microcontroller, 2nd Edition - I. Scott MacKenzie
- 2010-12-26Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- 2008-08-07[request]HP Certified Systems Administrator (2nd Edition)
- 2008-04-12[request]Spy Book, 2nd Edition
- 2008-02-07[request]Principles and Prevention of Corrosion (2nd Edition)
- 2018-09-27The Beginner's Guide to Dehydrating Food How to Preserve All Your Favorite Vegetables, Fruits, Meats, and Herbs, 2nd Edition
- 2012-01-20Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2011-12-14Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2011-12-08Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2011-12-03Bullet-Proof Abs: 2nd Edition of Beyond Crunches - Pavel Tsatsouline - Removed
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Four-Season Harvest: Organic Vegetables from Your Home Garden All Year Long, 2nd Edition
- 2017-10-19[PDF] The Juice Lady's Guide To Juicing for Health: Unleashing the Healing Power of Whole Fruits and Vegetables Revised Edition
- 2017-01-23[request_ebook] Flight Vehicle System Identification: A Time Domain Methodology, 2nd edition
- 2014-01-31How to Grow More Vegetables, Eighth Edition: (and Fruits, Nuts, Berries, Grains, and Other Crops) - eazydoc.com
- 2013-01-18Root Cellaring: Natural Cold Storage of Fruits & Vegetables, 2 edition
- 2012-12-13How to Grow More Vegetables, Eighth Edition: (and Fruits, Nuts, Berries, Grains, and Other Crops) (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.