Posted on 2019-08-07, updated at 2019-08-10, by BaDshaH786.
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 80.29 MB
Control every aspect of your image's geometry. DxO ViewPoint automatically fixes skewed perspectives and restores subjects on the edges of the frame to their natural shape with just one click.
Fix skewed perspectives
Manually use anchor points or the software's automatic feature to correct skewed perspectives in wide-angle photos, from the simplest to the most complex.
For natural-looking shapes, automatically correct the volume deformation of faces, bodies, and objects at the edges photos taken with a wide-angle lens.
With DxO's Optics Module database, the only one of its kind in the world, DxO ViewPoint can correct any type of distortion, including barrel, pincushion, and even fisheye effects.
Straighten the horizon
Rebalance landscape photos by automatically straightening a slanted horizon line.
Fix skewed perspectives
Are you an urban explorer? Do you enjoy photographing buildings and monuments, but are frustrated by the distorted vertical and horizontal lines in your images when you use a wide-angle lens? With DxO ViewPoint, you can manually or automatically fix skewed perspectives and automatically crop the image while maximizing the visible field.
Correct volume deformation
Along the edges of photos taken with a wide-angle lens, bodies are stretched out and faces lengthened due to the phenomenon of "volume deformation." With just one click, DxO ViewPoint identifies the deformation and restores the subject to its natural shape. This exclusive DxO feature, especially useful for group and portrait photos, perfectly addresses this type of distortion. You can also make changes manually with the advanced controls: regulate the intensity of the correction and select the visible field in your image to create perfectly composed photos.
No curve is too complex
DxO ViewPoint uses a sophisticated tool to correct the various types of distortion created by your lenses. Whether barrel, pincushion, or fisheye distortion, no unwanted curve in your image will go uncorrected, after which you can easily apply the perspective tools.
Designed in our laboratories using an exclusive calibration process, DxO Optics Modules contain an extensive amount of data about the exact characteristics of each lens and camera body, providing you with corrections that are perfectly suited to your equipment.
Add artistic blur
DxO's sophisticated processing engine allows you to flawlessly reproduce the progressive quality of a blur and even replicate bokeh shapes. Simulate the effects created by reducing the depth of field in an image, which normally requires using an expensive tilt-shift lens. Images retain their relief-especially when it comes to highlights.
Straighten the horizon
Rebalance your landscape photographs by automatically leveling a slanted horizon line.
Keep your photos full-framed no matter what corrections you apply. Whether you're correcting perspective, straightening the horizon, or changing the point of view, the automatic crop feature will optimize the visible field. You can also manually customize the way you crop the image.
An elegant and intuitive interface
The DxO ViewPoint interface features a minimalistic design, intuitive comparison tools, clearly-displayed perspective and horizon correction lines, and easily-identifiable settings that let you switch from one tool to another in an instant. The Loupe tool gives you incredibly precise control over the horizon and perspective controls, allowing you to fine-tune the corrections you apply to your photos.
There's a version to fit your needs
DxO ViewPoint can be used as a standalone application or as a plugin for DxO PhotoLab. It can also be used as an external editor with Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Lightroom and Adobe® Photoshop Elements®.
- Intel Core® 2 Duo, AMD Athlon® 64 X2 or higher
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB recommended)
- 400 MB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (64-bit) Service Pack 1, Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)
- 1024x768 or higher screen resolution
- DxO ViewPoint is available in English, French, German, and Japanese.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
Download From Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 41060
- 2019-08-10DxO ViewPoint 3.1.12 Build 278 Multilingual
- 2019-08-07DxO ViewPoint 3.1.12 Build 278 Multilingual
- 2019-08-09DxO ViewPoint 3.1.12 Build 278 (x64) Multilingual
- 2020-04-23Dxo Viewpoint 3 1 16 Build 289 Multilingual
- 2020-04-05DxO ViewPoint 3.1.16 Build 289 Multilingual
- 2020-03-21DxO ViewPoint v3.1.16 Build 289 Multilingual
- 2019-12-11DxO ViewPoint 3.1.15 Build 285 Multilingual
- 2019-10-24DxO ViewPoint 3.1.14 Build 284 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-10-24DxO ViewPoint 3.1.14 Build 284 Multilingual
- 2019-10-23DxO ViewPoint 3.1.14 Build 284 Multilingual
- 2019-06-08DxO ViewPoint 3.1.11 Build 277 Multilingual
- 2019-06-06DxO ViewPoint 3.1.11 Build 277 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-06-05DxO ViewPoint 3.1.11 Build 277 Multilingual
- 2019-05-10DxO ViewPoint 3.1.10 Build 276 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-05-10DxO ViewPoint 3.1.10 Build 276 Multilingual
- 2019-05-09DxO ViewPoint 3.1.10 Build 276 Multilingual
- 2019-03-26DxO ViewPoint 3.1.9 Build 274 Multilingual Portable
- 2019-03-24DxO ViewPoint 3.1.9 Build 274 Multilingual
- 2019-03-08DxO ViewPoint 3.1.9 Build 274 Multilingual Portable
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.