Posted on 2019-08-15, by phaelx
Author: Edward Pollack
Size: 11 MB
This book is an introduction and deep-dive into the many uses of dynamic SQL in Microsoft SQL Server. Dynamic SQL is key to large-scale searching based upon user-entered criteria. It's also useful in generating value-lists, in dynamic pivoting of data for business intelligence reporting, and for customizing database objects and querying their structure.
Executing dynamic SQL is at the heart of applications such as business intelligence dashboards that need to be fluid and respond instantly to changing user needs as those users explore their data and view the results. Yet dynamic SQL is feared by many due to concerns over SQL injection attacks. Reading Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security is your opportunity to learn and master an often misunderstood feature, including security and SQL injection.
All aspects of security relevant to dynamic SQL are discussed in this book. You will learn many ways to save time and develop code more efficiently, and you will practice directly with security scenarios that threaten companies around the world every day. Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security helps you bring the productivity and user-satisfaction of flexible and responsive applications to your organization safely and securely. Your organization's increased ability to respond to rapidly changing business scenarios will build competitive advantage in an increasingly crowded and competitive global marketplace.
*Discusses many applications of dynamic SQL, both simple and complex.
*Explains each example with demos that can be run at home and on your laptop.
*Helps you to identify when dynamic SQL can offer superior performance.
*Pays attention to security and best practices to ensure safety of your data.
What You Will Learn
*Build flexible applications that respond fast to changing business needs.
*Take advantage of unconventional but productive uses of dynamic SQL.
*Protect your data from attack through best-practices in your implementations.
*Know about SQL Injection and be confident in your defenses against it
*Run at high performance by optimizing dynamic SQL in your applications.
*Troubleshoot and debug dynamic SQL to ensure correct results.
Who This Book is For
Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security
is for developers and database administrators looking to hone and build their T-SQL coding skills. The book is ideal for advanced users wanting to plumb the depths of application flexibility and troubleshoot performance issues involving dynamic SQL. The book is also ideal for beginners wanting to learn what dynamic SQL is about and how it can help them deliver competitive advantage to their organizations.
Software Programming Compilers,Object-Oriented Software Design,SQL
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Dynamic SQL; Applications, Performance, and Security
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 41130
- 2019-12-24Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security in Microsoft SQL Server Ed 2
- 2019-01-10Dynamic SQL Applications, Performance, and Security in Microsoft SQL Server, 2nd edition
- 2018-12-28Dynamic SQL Applications, Performance, and Security in Microsoft SQL Server, 2nd edition
- 2017-11-02Dynamic SQL Applications, Performance, and Security
- 2017-10-27Dynamic SQL Applications, Performance, and Security
- 2017-10-21Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security - Removed
- 2017-09-29Dynamic SQL: Applications, Performance, and Security
- 2011-06-30Safety and Security of Commercial Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage: Public Report
- 2020-01-20CompTIA IT Fundamentals (FC0-U61) Cert Prep 2 Files and Applications, Networking, and Security - Removed
- 2020-01-02Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager Cookbook: Maximize storage efficiency, performance, and security using System Center LTSC and SAC releases
- 2017-10-11[PDF] High Performance Oracle Database Applications: Performance and Tuning Techniques for Getting the Most from Your Oracle Database
- 2011-08-01Wireless Technology: Applications, Management, and Security (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
- 2010-12-29[HF] Wireless Technology: Applications, Management, and Security
- 2010-12-08Wireless Technology: Applications, Management, and Security
- 2010-12-06[HF] Wireless Technology: Applications, Management, and Security"
- 2010-11-30Steven Powell, J.P. Shim "Wireless Technology: Applications, Management, and Security" (repost)
- 2010-11-23Location-Based Services Handbook: Applications, Technologies, and Security
- 2010-10-20Wireless Technology - Applications, Management, and Security
No comments for "Dynamic SQL; Applications, Performance, and Security".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.