Posted on 2021-08-24, by book24h.
Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism: Schumpeter, Chandler, and the New Economy By Richard N. Langlois
2000 | 133 Pages | ISBN: 0203963636 | PDF | 2 MB
Co-winner of the 2006 Schumpeter Prize of the International Joseph A. Schumpeter Society.This book explains the shift of the organizational landscape away from vertically integrated firms and towards more specialized entities connected by markets and networks. In doing so, it places in a larger theoretical framework the work of Joseph Schumpeter and Alfred Chandler, two of the twentieth century's most important analysts of the modern corporation.Weaving together business history, economic theory and the history of ideas, Langlois - who won the Newcomen Award in 1992 - sorts through the competing understanding of the rise and (relative) eclipse of the multi-unit enterprise. Rather than rejecting the accounts of Schumpeter and Chandler, he offers his own nuanced and historically grounded account of the rise and success of the corporation and its subsequent unbundling.Topical and timely, Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism is a useful resource for postgraduates and academics interested in the economics of organization, business history, economic sociology, and the history of economic thought, as well as to the general reader interested in the place of the corporation in the new economy.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 49127
- 2018-06-23The Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism Schumpeter, Chandler, and the New Economy
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2018-11-13Academic Capitalism and the New Economy. Markets, State, and Higher Education
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2020-04-20The Innovation Complex Cities, Tech, and the New Economy
- 2020-03-26The Innovation Complex: Cities, Tech, and the New Economy
- 2019-01-15Knowledge Capital and the New Economy Firm Size, Performance And Network Production - Removed
- 2019-01-11Knowledge Capital and the New Economy Firm Size, Performance And Network Production
- 2018-12-28Knowledge Capital and the New Economy Firm Size, Performance And Network Production
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Information Technology, Corporate Productivity, and the New Economy
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology (Real Estate Issues)
- 2014-06-17Real Estate and the New Economy
- 2014-06-01Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology (repost)
- 2011-09-02Whose Brave New World?: The Information Highway and the New Economy
- 2009-08-23Technology and the New Economy
- 2009-07-28Stephan Kudyba, Romesh Diwan - Information Technology, Corporate Productivity, and the New Economy
- 2009-04-27Real Estate and the New Economy: The Impact of Information and Communications Technology
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.