Posted on 2009-07-20. By anonymous.
Dynamics of the Atmosphere: A Course in Theoretical Meteorology: Wilford Zdunkowski, Andreas Bott
Cambridge University Press | ISBN: 0521809495 | 2003-04-28 | PDF (OCR) | 738 pages | 6.32 Mb
Complete with numerous exercise sets and solutions, this work is written for advanced students of meteorology and related sciences as well as professional meteorologists and researchers. The first part of the book presents the mathematical tools needed for a thorough understanding of the topics covered in the second. These topics include kinematics of the atmosphere; inertial and dynamic stability; turbulent systems; and novel weather prediction methods with potential for extending the forecasting range.
- Ebooks list page : 3188
- 2017-12-07[PDF] Thermodynamics of the Atmosphere: A Course in Theoretical Meteorology
- 2009-07-29Radiation in the Atmosphere: A Course in Theoretical Meteorology
- 2018-06-17Essentials of Meteorology An Invitation to the Atmosphere (MindTap Course List), 8th Edition
- 2018-01-19[PDF] The Structure and Dynamics of Cities: Urban Data Analysis and Theoretical Modeling
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Solar Dynamics and Magnetism from the Interior to the Atmosphere - Removed
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Advances in the Theory of Atomic and Molecular Systems: Dynamics, Spectroscopy, Clusters, and Nanostructures (Progress in Theoretical Chemistry and Physics)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Fluid Dynamics of the Mid-Latitude Atmosphere (Advancing Weather and Climate Science)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] On the Effect of Offshore Wind Farms on the Atmosphere and Ocean Dynamics (Hamburg Studies on Maritime Affairs)
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Classical Theory of Fields, Fourth Edition: Volume 2 (Course of Theoretical Physics Series)
- 2014-03-21Solar Dynamics and Magnetism from the Interior to the Atmosphere [Repost] - Removed
- 2014-01-25Solar Dynamics and Magnetism from the Interior to the Atmosphere
- 2012-09-06The Classical Theory of Fields, Fourth Edition: Volume 2 (Course of Theoretical Physics Series) by L. D. Landau (Repost)
- 2011-01-13The Classical Theory of Fields, Fourth Edition (Course of Theoretical Physics, Volume 2) (repost)
- 2007-12-06Landau, Lifshitz - Course of Theoretical Physics Vol. 02 - The Classical Theory of Fields (Chapters 1-8)
- 2007-11-20Landau, Lifshitz - Course of Theoretical Physics Vol. 02 - The Classical Theory of Fields (Chapters 1-8)
- 2020-02-11Ketogenic Diet & Ketosis The Complete Keto Course Ebook
- 2020-02-08Ketogenic Diet & Ketosis The Complete Keto Course Ebook
- 2020-02-08Geophysical Waves and Flows: Theory and Applications in the Atmosphere, Hydrosphere and Geosphere
- 2020-02-04UDEMY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING 2015 THE COMPLETE CERTIFICATE COURSE TUTORIAL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.