Posted on 2019-10-07, updated at 2019-10-24, by everest555.
$199.99 | Created by Scott Paton,Joan Kaylor,Scott Alex | Last updated 10/2019
Duration: 1 h | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 20 lectures
What you'll learn
Be completely relaxed with all dental procedures
Know how to create a global set up statement for your dental fear.
Know how to use EFT for anticipatory anxiety about going to the dentist
Know how to tap away any discomfort after any dental procedure
Willingness to try
It is estimated that nearly seventy five percent of adults in the United States experience some amount of fear with regarding going to the dentist. Of that percentage, about five to ten percent of those people have a strong enough fear to be considered sufferers of a dental phobia. If you are one of those people you are in the right place.
I am going to take you through a complementary and alternative method known as Emotional Freedom Techniques or EFT/tapping for short. EFT is based in Chinese acupuncture. It uses the same acupressure points as acupuncture does but without using needles. We use our fingers to tap on acupressure points.
This evidenced based method may seem odd if you have not heard of it before. Research has shown it to lower cortisol, the stress hormone, and calm the amygdala, the part of the brain that senses danger.
I will address many common dental fears such as fear of needles for the anesthetic, fear of the mirror and explorer poking and searching for cavities, fear of choking, fear of the drill, fear of pain, fear of X -rays and fear of not being able to afford dentistry if you do not have dental insurance.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who has not been to the dentist for a cleaning and exam for a long time due to fear
Anyone who needs a cavity filled or a crown that is delaying the procedure due to fear
Do not take this course if you are not open to learning complementary and alternative traeatments
Do not take this course if you are not willing to learn something new and practice it every day
- 2019-10-24EFT Your Dentist
- Ebooks list page : 41517
- 2019-10-24EFT Your Dentist
- 2020-04-14Eft Your Travel Stress And Fear Of Flying
- 2020-04-01EFT Your PTSD and Trauma
- 2020-03-09EFT Your Travel Stress and Fear of Flying
- 2019-12-28EFT Your Business for Success
- 2019-12-27EFT Your PTSD and Trauma
- 2019-12-13EFT Your PTSD and Trauma
- 2019-12-13EFT Your Trichotillomania
- 2019-12-02EFT Your Fear of Public Speaking
- 2019-12-02EFT Your Business for Success
- 2019-11-30EFT Your Trichotillomania
- 2019-11-28EFT Your PTSD and Trauma
- 2019-11-27EFT Your Trichotillomania
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Kiss Your Dentist Goodbye: A Do-It-Yourself Mouth Care System for Healthy, Clean Gums and Teeth
- 2014-05-07Discover Your Inner Economist: Use Incentives to Fall in Love, Survive Your Next Meeting, and Motivate Your Dentist
- 2013-01-29Discover Your Inner Economist: Use Incentives to Fall in Love, Survive Your Next Meeting, and Motivate Your Dentist (repost) - Removed
- 2012-03-18Discover Your Inner Economist: Use Incentives to Fall in Love, Survive Your Next Meeting, and Motivate Your Dentist
- 2012-02-22Discover Your Inner Economist: Use Incentives to Fall in Love, Survive Your Next Meeting, and Motivate Your Dentist (Audiobook)
- 2007-12-27Seduce Your Life - Kolekcja Najlepszych ArtykuÅ‚Ã³w, cz.1
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.