Posted on 2017-05-13, by everest555.
EastWest QL Spaces Impulse Response Library
P2P | 09 May 2017 | 381 MB
QUANTUM LEAP SPACES from EASTWEST is a 24-bit, true stereo. convolution reverb that sets a new standard by utilizing new impulse recording techniques developed over the past seven years.
An arsenal of the best gear that Fairchild, Manley, Meitner, Neumann, Neve, Sennheiser, Sony, Telefunken, TG (to name a few) have produced over the past 60 years was used to create QUANTUM LEAP SPACES. ATC monitors were positioned in the room/hall to emulate the real world sound projection properties of various instruments. So an impulse taken for a French horn was created by firing the sweep tones from the middle to left rear of the stage, backwards and slightly towards the floor. 1st violin section impulses were taken by firing a series of speakers at an angle towards the ceiling, just like a real section. A fifth speaker with the high end reduced was fired towards the floor to emulate the body of the violins. This same methodology was used to record reverbs for rock instruments in various LA studios. Because of this, the reverbs in QUANTUM LEAP SPACES have a fantastic balance of early reflections and room sound that really draws a dry instrument into the space, rather than the usual "sound plus reverb" result.
QUANTUM LEAP SPACES includes a very hi-resolution, true stereo engine that focuses on delivering the very best sound at a very low CPU load. Most impulses are in 8 channel format, so surround mixes can be created. In the end, what makes QUANTUM LEAP SPACES unique is that every impulse is special. There is no wading through endless folders of cryptically labelled identical sounding impulses. In fact, QUANTUM LEAP SPACES takes the mystery out of choosing reverbs by suppling suitable recommendations for every instrument and style.
QUANTUM LEAP SPACES has custom impulses taken over the past seven years from around the globe, with a focus on the Western United States. QUANTUM LEAP SPACES includes concert halls (including the EWQLSO Hall), churches, cathedrals, caverns, rock studios (including EastWest Studios), soundstages, forests, a swimming hall, parking garages, water tanks, a tunnel, vintage plates and custom digital reverb preset impulses. To take it all a step further, additional impulses were supplied by Ralph Kessler of masterpinguin. Ralph is responsible for the best impulses in the now discontinued Wizoo W2 and W5 reverbs. Remember the HDIR Cathedral? This impulse and dozens of others from the same venue are included in QUANTUM LEAP SPACES, along with other fantastic European venues. Ralph shares the same passion for reverb impulses that we do. His methods are slightly different, but the results are stunning and state of the art.
*Produced and Engineered By Nick Phoenix
*Highest resolution, most useful, reverbs available
*24-bit True Stereo, with True Surround capability
*ATC, Neumann, Telefunken, Neve, Meitner Signal Path
*Film Score, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, Esoteric and Dreamy Reverbs
*Low CPU usage, with cleanest signal path possible
This IR library was ripped from EASTWEST QUANTUM LEAP SPACES and can be used with any true stereo convolution reverb. No more buggy plugin, no more trashy PACE/iLok, yes more performance, yes more tweaking.
SPACES is particularly known for containing EWQLSO Hall / Northwest Orchestral Hall true stereo preset, the hall that was used for recording EWQL Symphonic Orchestra. The preset can be used to blend with that library seamlessly.
SPACES plugin may be a clumsy DRM makeweight but the library itself is brilliant, so if you make money with it or use it a lot, consider buying the original product and putting it on a shelf.
All impulse responses are stereo/24-bit/48kHz WAV files.
Technical details and preset information are included in EWQL Spaces - IR Library.html
- Ebooks list page : 31532
- 2020-10-30OwnHammer Impulse Response Libraries: (r)Evolution Debut Bundle
- 2020-09-11OwnHammer Impulse Response Librairies 412 ORNG H75 BB1 (WAV)
- 2019-12-08OwnHammer - Impulse Response Libraries - 212 VC30 6-Pack Bundle (WAV)
- 2018-07-27OwnHammer - Impulse Response Libraries - 212 VXT (WAV)
- 2018-06-13OwnHammer - Impulse Response Libraries - 212 VXT (WAV)
- 2018-01-02[PDF] An Introduction to Lie Groups and the Geometry of Homogeneous Spaces (Student Mathematical Library, V. 22)
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Disaster Response (Library in a Book)
- 2017-12-12OwnHammer Impulse Response Librairies 412-GTR MAR-CB Pre-Rola-M25 Multi Mic Collection
- 2017-12-08OwnHammer Impulse Response Libraries - Heavy Hitters Collection - Vol I
- 2017-06-10Ownhammer Impulse Response Librairies 112 Dlxvrb 170525
- 2016-12-29Ownhammer Impulse Response Libraries - California Duo
- 2016-12-24Ownhammer Impulse Response Libraries - California Duo
- 2016-09-27OwnHammer Impulse Response Libraries Studio Mix Collection
- 2016-09-25OwnHammer - Impulse Response Librairies - 212 ORNG
- 2016-08-20OwnHammer Impulse Response LIbraries - 412 MES-OS
- 2016-08-20OwnHammer Impulse Response Libraries - 412 MAR-CB V30 Expansion
- 2016-07-24OwnHammer Impulse Response Libraries - Heavy Hitters Collection - Vol I
- 2016-07-18OwnHammer Impulse Response Libraries - 212 MES-RC
- 2016-07-17OwnHammer Impulse Response Libraries - 412 MAR-CB V30 Expansion
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.