Econometrics in Theory and Practice: Analysis of Cross Section, Time Series and Panel Data with Stata 15.1
Posted on 2019-10-09, by Glorton.
English | PDF,EPUB | 2019 | 574 Pages | ISBN : 9813290188 | 52.93 MB
This book introduces econometric analysis of cross section, time series and panel data with the application of statistical software. It serves as a basic text for those who wish to learn and apply econometric analysis in empirical research. The level of presentation is as simple as possible to make it useful for undergraduates as well as graduate students. It contains several examples with real data and Stata programmes and interpretation of the results.
While discussing the statistical tools needed to understand empirical economic research, the book attempts to provide a balance between theory and applied research. Various concepts and techniques of econometric analysis are supported by carefully developed examples with the use of statistical software package, Stata 15.1, and assumes that the reader is somewhat familiar with the Strata software.
The topics covered in this book are divided into four parts. Part I discusses introductory econometric methods for data analysis that economists and other social scientists use to estimate the economic and social relationships, and to test hypotheses about them, using real-world data. There are five chapters in this part covering the data management issues, details of linear regression models, the related problems due to violation of the classical assumptions. Part II discusses some advanced topics used frequently in empirical research with cross section data. In its three chapters, this part includes some specific problems of regression analysis. Part III deals with time series econometric analysis. It covers intensively both the univariate and multivariate time series econometric models and their applications with software programming in six chapters. Part IV takes care of panel data analysis in four chapters. Different aspects of fixed effects and random effects are discussed here. Panel data analysis has been extended by taking dynamic panel data models which are most suitable for macroeconomic research. The book is invaluable for students and researchers of social sciences, business, management, operations research, engineering, and applied mathematics.
- Ebooks list page : 41524
- 2013-01-20Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data with Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials
- 2013-01-19Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data with Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials
- 2011-08-18Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data with Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Econometrics in Theory and Practice: Festschrift for Hans Schneeweiss
- 2011-08-09Functional integration theory and applications
- 2017-11-13[PDF] Functional analysis and approximation theory in numerical analysis (CBMS-NSF regional conference series in applied mathematics, 3)
- 2014-02-09Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data (Repost)
- 2012-05-27ECONOMIC ANALYSIS of Cross Section and Panel Data
- 2011-11-25Solutions Manual and Supplementary Materials for Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data
- 2010-08-03Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data (repost)
- 2009-06-04Jeffrey M. Wooldridge - Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data (Repost)
- 2008-12-04Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data
- 2007-06-13Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data
- 2007-05-26Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data
- 2019-10-19Applied Statistics: Theory and Problem Solutions with R
- 2019-03-11Trading with Auction Market Theory and Volume Profiles with L2ST
- 2019-01-31Atomic Scale Dynamics at Surfaces Theory and Experimental Studies with Helium Atom Scattering - Removed
- 2019-01-14Atomic Scale Dynamics at Surfaces Theory and Experimental Studies with Helium Atom Scattering
- 2018-10-16Time Series and Panel Data Econometrics
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.