Posted on 2021-02-01, by Jockerss.
Economic Exchange and Social Interaction in Southeast Asia - Perspectives from Prehistory, History, and Ethnography
epub | 12.3 MB | English | Isbn:0891480137 |
Author: Karl L. Hutterer | PAge: 306 | Year: 2020
Economic behavior is governed by two major sets of boundary conditions: environmental and technological factors on the one hand, and conditions of social organization on the other hand. Indeed, social scientists are often particularly interested in the framework of exchange relationships: exchange of goods, services, personnel, and information. Economic exchanges lend concrete manifestations to social relations that themselves may transcend the economic realm and that otherwise are often difficult to trace.
Yet in social science research in Southeast Asia, the area of economic studies has lagged behind, despite the great study potential represented by the tremendous diversity of its physical and human environment. Economic Exchange and Social Interaction in Southeast Asia attempts to take advantage of that opportunity. As a number of the contributions to this volume show, many if not most of the systems organized on very different levels of integration interact with each other. Taken as a whole, they provide evidence of the incredible diversity of economic and social systems that may be investigated in Southeast Asia.
Hosters: Rapidgator | Nitroflare
- Ebooks list page : 46431
- 2021-03-12Economic Exchange and Social Interaction in Southeast Asia: Perspectives from Prehistory, History, and Ethnography
- 2021-02-15Economic Exchange and Social Interaction in Southeast Asia: Perspectives from Prehistory, History, and Ethnography
- 2020-02-27Digital Transactions in Asia: Economic, Informational, and Social Exchanges (Routledge Research in Digital Media and Culture in Asia) - Removed
- 2019-11-25Gateway Cities in Global Production Networks: Insights from the Oil and Gas Industry in Southeast Asia (Economic Geography)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Economic Success of Chinese Merchants in Southeast Asia: Identity, Ethnic Cooperation and Conflict - Removed
- 2011-11-29Intelligent Kindness: Reforming the Culture of Healthcare - Leicester John Ballatt - Independent Consultant Advising On Health And Social Care And Organisationa
- 2011-11-07The Air War In Southeast Asia (Case Studies of Selected Campaigns)
- 2009-07-16Renewable Energies for Central Asia Countries: Economic, Environmental and Social Impacts NATO Science Series: IV:
- 2007-07-06Leadership Strategies, Economic Activity, and Interregional Interaction: Social Complexity in Northe - Removed
- 2007-07-03Leadership Strategies, Economic Activity, and Interregional Interaction: Social Complexity in Northeast China - Removed
- 2022-01-13New Religiosities, Modern Capitalism, and Moral Complexities in Southeast Asia
- 2021-08-04The Burma Delta Economic Development and Social Change on an Asian Rice Frontier, 1852-1941
- 2021-07-25Gateway Cities in Global Production Networks Insights from the Oil and Gas Industry in Southeast Asia - Removed
- 2021-05-12Engaging the Spirit World: Popular Beliefs and Practices in Modern Southeast Asia
- 2021-05-02Blood and Silk Power and Conflict in Modern Southeast Asia
- 2021-04-14Understanding Dialogue: Language Use and Social Interaction
- 2021-01-10Challenges of Governance Development and Regional Integration in Southeast Asia and ASEAN
- 2021-01-02Projections of Power: The United States and Europe in Colonial Southeast Asia, 1919-1941
- 2020-12-27Human Rights and Participatory Politics in Southeast Asia
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.