Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2008-12-05. By anonymous.
Bloomberg Press | 2006-09-15 | ISBN: 1861975457 | 326 pages | PDF | 1,7 MB
With typical Economist style and clarity, Economist Economics provides accessible and expert analysis that shows how to make sense of the modern economy. Substantially revised from the successful first edition, the book offers an in-depth examination of different aspects of the modern economy. Aimed at those in business, it is organized in four parts:
- The Global Economy, which looks at global balances, China, U.S. influence, and central banks.
- Globalization, which examines the whole issue of globalization and global capital.
- After the New Economy, which analyzes what impact e-economics has had and will have.
- Economic Facts and Fallacies, which spells out basic economic truths and exposes some economic canards.
- Ebooks list page : 1902
- 2019-05-06Economics Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2019-03-24Economics Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Economics: Making sense of the Modern Economy: The Economist[Audiobook]
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Economics: Making sense of the modern economy
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy,3 edition
- 2010-05-18Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2009-08-27Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, Second Edition
- 2007-08-26Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2012-06-22Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World - Removed
- 2011-09-27The Modern Volunteer Army Program: The Benning Experiment, 1970-1972
- 2012-03-10Mary Shelley, Simon Vance (Narrator) - Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-09-10The Modern Pictorial English Dictionary ( )
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2020-05-06Making Sense of the ECG A Hands On Guide by Andrew Houghton
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.