Posted on 2019-05-06, by nokia241186.
Simon Cox, "Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy"
2006 | pages: 337 | ISBN: 1861976062 | PDF | 2,0 mb
Written in the accessible, intelligent, jargon-free style for which The Economist is famous, this book is aimed at anyone - from students to presidents - who wants to make sense of the modern economy and grasp how economic theory works in practice.
The laws of economics do not change from week to week. If you have ever wondered why America's trade deficit attracts so much fuss, why central bankers enjoy so much deference, whether stockbrokers earn their commissions, or why we cannot share unemployment by sharing work out more evenly, the articles in this book provide answers based on economic principles of lasting relevance.
Part one of the book looks at globalisation. Part two track the fortunes of the world economy - America's recovery and its imbalances; China's rise; and the brighter signs for the Japanese and German economies after years of underachievement. Part three examines the "capital" in capitalism - what finance does for the economy; how money and credit are created, regulated and circulated; and capial flows across national borders. Part four explores how economics is applied and misapplied - what the market can achieve and how it can fail.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 40430
- 2019-03-24Economics Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Economics: Making sense of the Modern Economy: The Economist[Audiobook]
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Economics: Making sense of the modern economy
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy,3 edition
- 2010-05-18Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2009-08-27Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, Second Edition
- 2008-12-05Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, 2 Ed.
- 2007-08-26Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2012-06-22Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World - Removed
- 2011-09-27The Modern Volunteer Army Program: The Benning Experiment, 1970-1972
- 2012-03-10Mary Shelley, Simon Vance (Narrator) - Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-09-10The Modern Pictorial English Dictionary ( )
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2020-05-06Making Sense of the ECG A Hands On Guide by Andrew Houghton
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.