Posted on 2010-05-18. By anonymous.
Title: Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy
Author: Simon Cox
Publish date: September 1, 2006
Size: 3,6 MB
I have no formal economics background and have often wondered how dangerous the US trade deficit is, what are the real benefits and risks of globalization, the US versus the Eurozone versus Japan, and what role central banks and interest rates play in the global economy. It is often difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff in any attempt to understand these issues, it seems as if there is an economic pundit or expert on TV or the internet who will support virtually any position. This book, published by the Economist magazine, is an easy to read discussion of virtually every major economic issue of importance today. This book is not an economics primer, per se, so if that is what you are looking for, buy a textbook. It is, however, a primer about a wide range of topics in economics of particular importance in the modern world economy. This book is divided up into four major sections: The New Liberalism (the case for globalization), the lopsided world economy, the arteries of capitalism, and Wordly philosophy. Each of these major sections contains several smaller monographs about specific issues such as growth and China, the US trade imbalance, the case for globalization, finance, banking, and many others. Each of these monographs is short, focused, and only loosely tied with the other monographs, making this an easy read. The level of this book is about that of the Economist magazine itself, if you like their weekly publication, you will probably like this. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who wants to better understand the global economy.
- Ebooks list page : 5806
- 2019-05-06Economics Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2019-03-24Economics Making Sense of the Modern Economy
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Economics: Making sense of the Modern Economy: The Economist[Audiobook]
- 2017-10-22[PDF] Economics: Making sense of the modern economy
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy,3 edition
- 2009-08-27Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, Second Edition
- 2008-12-05Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, 2 Ed.
- 2007-08-26Economics: Making Sense of the Modern Economy, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2017-02-14[PDF] Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World
- 2012-06-22Modern Political Economics: Making Sense of the Post-2008 World - Removed
- 2011-09-27The Modern Volunteer Army Program: The Benning Experiment, 1970-1972
- 2012-03-10Mary Shelley, Simon Vance (Narrator) - Frankenstein, or The Modern Prometheus
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-09-10The Modern Pictorial English Dictionary ( )
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2020-06-26Pranksters: Making Mischief in the Modern World
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.