Posted on 2014-06-05, by supnatural.
Boyd L. Summers, "Effective Methods for Software and Systems Integration"
English | 2012 | ISBN-10: 1439876622 | 183 pages | PDF | 3,2 MB
Before software engineering builds and installations can be implemented into software and/or systems integrations in military and aerospace programs, a comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle is required. Covering all the development life cycle disciplines, Effective Methods for Software and Systems Integration explains how to select and apply a life cycle that promotes effective and efficient software and systems integration.
The book defines time-tested methods for systems engineering, software design, software engineering informal/formal builds, software engineering installations, software and systems integration, delivery activities, and product evaluations. Explaining how to deal with scheduling issues, the text considers the use of IBM Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest tools for software and systems integration. It also:
Presents methods for planning, coordination, software loading, and testing
Addresses scheduling issues and explains how to plan to coordinate with customers
Covers all development life cycle disciplines
Explains how to select and apply a life cycle that promotes effective and efficient software and systems integration
The text includes helpful forms-such as an audit checklist, a software/systems integration plan, and a software checklist PCA. Providing you with the understanding to achieve continuous improvements in quality throughout the software life cycle, it will help you deliver projects that are on time and within budget constraints in developmental military and aerospace programs as well as the software industry.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27413
- 2014-05-10Effective Methods for Software and Systems Integration (Repost)
- 2013-10-21Effective Methods for Software and Systems Integration - Removed
- 2011-08-13Direct Methods for Sparse Linear Systems (Fundamentals of Algorithms)
- 2019-01-31Formal Methods in Software and Systems Modeling - Removed
- 2019-01-14Formal Methods in Software and Systems Modeling
- 2018-08-27Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems, Third Edition
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Iso 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Requirements Engineering for Software and Systems
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Formalisms for Reuse and Systems Integration (Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing) - Removed
- 2014-01-27ISO 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach
- 2009-06-05Formal Methods in Software and Systems Modeling: Essays Dedicated to Hartmut Ehrig on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
- 2009-04-07Iso 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers - Removed
- 2009-03-23Iso 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers: An Engineering Approach - Removed
- 2008-12-23Robert Bamford, II, William J. Deibler: ISO 9001: 2000 for Software and Systems Providers
- 2007-12-18Effective Methods for Software Testing
- 2007-12-13Effective Methods for Software Testing
- 2007-12-11Effective Methods for Software Testing
- 2007-12-07Effective Methods for Software Testing
- 2007-11-21Effective Methods for Software Testing
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.